Land for sale
Park Lane, Keighley
like this property?Call 01274 989002
Distances are straight line measurements
- Planning Permission For 12 Units
- Ref: 10/02418/OUT
- Alt Ref: PP-01084283
William H Brown Land & New Homes Department are pleased to offer for sale this exciting development opportunity close to Keighley.
Planning permission has been granted for *12 town houses.
*(8 three bedrooms and 4 two bedrooms)
William H Brown estate agents are delighted to offer for sale this unique development opportunity with planning permission for the erection of 12 dwellings each with parking.
On site visits can be arranged strictly by appointment only and by contacting the agent on 01274 531233.
Further information is available at the Shipley office - no appointment necessary, however, we do recommend a call in advance so we can prepare an information pack for you. Offers are to include the name(s) of the prospective purchaser, copy of I.D. for said purchaser(s), proof of funds / details of ability to purchase and where possible the details of the solicitor whom would act on your behalf.
William H Brown Land & New Homes Department are pleased to offer for sale this exciting development opportunity. Occupying a popular and convenient location permission has been granted for the demolition of the existing bungalow at "Wyngarth" with planning for 12 houses to be erected on the appealing site. 8 three bedroom houses and 4 two bedroom houses.
Design & Access Statement
This application seeks planning permission for the construction of 12 dwellings within the curtilage of Wyngarth. The existing dwelling and garaging will be demolished as part of the proposals.
The application site is located off Parkwood Rise and the land slopes from south to north. Outline planning permission was granted in 1992 for the construction of nine houses and six flats but the permission was not implemented.
It is proposed to construct 8 two bedroom dwellings and 4 three bedroom dwellings which will be spilt of two and three storey units.
Although this application is for outline planning permission, plans and elevations of the proposed dwellings are included as part of the application to give an indication of the type and form of dwellings proposed. Plots 1-8 will be three storeys in height and will be constructed with artificial stone with concrete tiles for the roof. Dormer windows will be incorporated into the front and rear roof space.
Plots 9-12 will be two storeys in height and will retain a traditional design and form. These will be constructed with artificial stone and concrete tiles for the roofing materials.
The orientation of plots 11 and 12 have been altered to prevent any potential overlooking issues occurring with the neighbouring amenity space of 81 Park Road.
All dwellings will be finished with white PVC windows and black plastic rainwater goods unless otherwise stated by Bradford Council.
It is proposed to incorporate areas of soft landscaping within the site in order to improve the visual amenity of the development.
The existing vehicular access to the site is off Parkwood Rise. This access is to be retained in order to serve the development.
The width of the access at the bend within the site is to be increased to 6.8m. Residents will be able to turn their vehicles within the site and will not have to reverse onto Parkwood Rise. Although the development will lead to an increase in vehicular movements it is considered that the existing road network and adequately accommodate the increase. Furthermore, as the site is located within close proximity to the town centre and public transport it is hoped that some residents will not rely solely on private cars. The access road is to be surfaced with tarmacadam
A total of 24 vehicular parking spaces are to be provided within the development. Each dwelling will be assigned two spaces in accordance with the requirements laid out in Appendix C of the RUDP.
The site will allow very good access for the emergency services.
Please note planning permission has been granted for the development 7th September 2010 and further information can be viewed on the Bradford Council Website:
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements