- Entrance Hall and Cloakroom
- Living Room with fireplace
- Dining Room and Study
- Fitted Kitchen to include appliances, Utility Room
- Bedroom 1 with refitted En Suite
- 3 Further Bedrooms and Refitted Family Bathroom
- Galleried Landing
- Driveway providing Parking for Numerous Vehicles
- Detached Garage and Gardens
- Double Glazed Windows and Gas Fired Central Heating
MODERN DETACHED PROPERTY constructed in the late 1980's with brick elevations the upper half rendered and colour washed with tudorised features under a tiled roof. Windows are sealed double glazed units in stained frames with locks. Internally, the rooms are bright and well proportioned with gas fired central heating throughout. The accommodation has been thoughtfully planned and provides a good sized entrance hall with tiled stone flooring, cloakroom and spacious through living room with fireplace, separate dining room and study. The kitchen is fitted in painted units and will include oven, hob, cooker hood and built-in refrigerator. There is also a separate utility room. On the first floor the master bedroom features an en suite shower room and there are 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom (both the en-suite and family bathroom are fitted in white suites). The property enjoys good views over adjacent green belt land at the rear which includes a large pond. Viewing of this delightful family home is highly recommended by the vendor?s sole selling agent.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.