1 bedroom retirement property for sale
Shelly Crescent, Shirley, Solihull
like this property?Call 0121 738 2155
- A Lower Ground Floor Retirement Apartment.
- Over 60's
- One Bedroom
- Warden Controlled
- Communal Gardens
- NO CHAIN
- Price to include carpets, fridge freezer and cooker
A retirement apartment for the over 60's set within a sought after location within close proximity to local amenities and local transport links. The property comprises: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bedroom, shower room and communal gardens. NO CHAIN.
A retirement apartment for the over 60's set within a sought after location within close proximity to local amenities including a Doctors and Dentist surgery, easy access to transport links. The property comprises: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bedroom, shower room and communal gardens. The main building offers an owners lounge, 24 hour emergency care line and lift to all floors. The property is also offers on a NO CHAIN basis and has approximately 75 years remaining on the lease
Having airing cupboard, coving to ceiling and storage heater.
Lounge 13' 9" x 9' 11" ( 4.19m x 3.02m )
Having two double glazed windows, storage heater, coving to ceiling, emergency pullcord and archway leading to:
Kitchen 5' 1" x 7' 8" ( 1.55m x 2.34m )
Having a range of wall, base and drawer units with worksurface over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, complementary tiling, extractor fan, tiled floor, and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom One 8' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.29m )
Having double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and storage heater.
Having tiled walls and flooring, low level wc, wash hand basin, vanity unit, shower cubicle with shower and coving to ceiling.
Having communal parking and gardens.
From the Shipways office in Shirley start out on Stratford Road heading towards Solihull. At the next 5 roundabouts take the 2nd exit on the A34 signposted Stratford. At the next roundabout take teh 1st exit onto Monkspath Hall Road signposted Solihull Town Centre. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Monkspath Hall Road. Turn right onto Shelley Crescent. Turn left onto Whitford Drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.