1 bedroom ground floor flat for sale
Nether Edge Road, Nether Edge, Sheffield
like this property?Call 0114 455 2010
Distances are straight line measurements
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- One Bedroom, Ground Floor
- Within a well maintained, popular development
- Wireless Security System
- No Chain
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Located close to shops & amenities within Nether Edge
Located within easy access to local amenities and public transport is this delightful one bedroom, ground floor flat which has been maintained by the present owners & offers generous living space. Situated on a well maintained development with communal gardens.
Located within easy access to local amenities and public transport is this delightful one bedroom, ground floor flat which has been well maintained by the present owners and offers generous living accommodation. The property benefits from electric heating, double glazing and allocated parking to the front. Accommodation comprises; Entrance lobby with lounge/ through dining room, double bedroom, fitted kitchen, modern bathroom with white suite. Situated on a well maintained development with communal gardens. Viewing strictly by the selling agent.
A front entrance double glazed door leads into the entrance lobby with wall mounted intercom telephone system.
Through Lounge/ Dining Room 16' 10" x 15' 1" Maximum measurements ( 5.13m x 4.60m Maximum measurements )
With a front facing double glazed window, television point, wall mounted economy seven storage heater and telephone point. There is space for a dining table.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 12' 7" ( 3.30m x 3.84m )
The double bedroom has a front facing double glazed window, two lots of fitted wardrobes with part mirrored doors which offer ample hanging and storage space. Wall mounted economy seven heater, TV point and telephone point.
Kitchen 7' x 9' 6" ( 2.13m x 2.90m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern white base and wall units with work tops and tiling to splash back areas. There are a range of integrated appliances including; fridge, freezer and washer/dryer, laminate flooring, inset 1 1/2 sink with mixer tap to work tops, built in electric hob with electric oven and extractor above. A built in airing cupboard and rear facing double glazed window
Fitted with a white modern suite comprising; paneled bath with electric shower over and folding screen to the side, pedestal wash hand basin, rear facing double glazed obscure window, shaver point to wall, heated towel rail, tiling to splash back areas and laminate flooring.
Exterior & Gardens
There are communal gardens to the property with ample parking to the front, side security gate opens to give access to the rear communal garden with seating and drying area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements