This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Land for sale
Bastable Avenue, BARKING
- UNSOLD AT AUCTION
- 13 March 2012
- Tel: 0208 741 9990
AVAILABLE AT £POA - To view: By application to the site.
The site occupies a prominent corner position at the junction of Bastable Avenue
and Endeavour Way. Public transport is provided by local bus routes and a choice
of Upney or Becontree London Underground Stations or Barking London
Underground, Overground and Rail Stations. Further communication links include
the A13 (to the M25 eastwards or the Docklands, City and West End to the west)
and City Airport (to the south west).
An irregular shaped corner site and rear addition with frontage to both Bastable
Avenue and Endeavour Way. Currently comprised the Short Blue Public House.
approximately 0.37 acres
Planning permission was granted by the London Borough of Barking and
Dagenham (Ref: 11/00407/Full) for the “Demolition of public house and erection
of 4 storey building to provide 1 one bedroom flat, 8 two bedroom flats and 5
three bedroom flats with associated landscaping and parking.
Copies of plans and permissions available within the legal pack or via request from
By application to the site
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.