Property for sale72 Victoria Street, Rothesay, Rothesay
Offers in Excess of
- Freehold – No Ties to Any Brewery
- Ideal Location – On The Shore Front Near Ferry Port, Marina and Winter Gardens
- Recently Renovated
- All Fixtures, Furnishings and Stock Included
- Lounge, Bar and Function Suite
- Attic Complex – Potential to Convert into Living Accommodation
- Approximately 200sqm
‘The Boat’ is a charming bar / bistro in a prime location on the shore front on Rothesay, directly across from the award-winning Winter Gardens and a short stroll from the ferry port and marina. Completely Freehold and recently renovated and reopened after being closed for two years the bistro has blossomed and now has a name for great food and friendly atmosphere in a fantastic setting. As well as the three sections, including function suite, the property has access to an attic complex which has four storage areas and could be converted into living accommodation. With a licence from 10am until midnight on Saturdays and Sundays, and 9pm through the week The Boat is sure to appeal to someone looking for a new challenge in an up and coming establishment with a growing reputation.
The Isle of Bute is a popular seaside destination for those wishing to get away from it all and enjoy a relaxing break ‘doon the watter’. Although the island is less than two hours from Glasgow and three from Edinburgh it feels like a different world. The friendlieness of the locals and the general pace of life is ideal for those looking to relax and enjoy life. Rothesay, the island’s capital has a ferry port, the beautiful award-winning Winter Gardens and plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes, sport and sailing clubs and places of interest to keep everyone, regardless of age, amused.
More property details to follow however should you wish any further information meantime, or would like to arrange a viewing please contact Scott Campbell on 01369 701755 or 07771 806323.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMCTHEBOAT. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterside Property, Dunoon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.