This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Property for sale
72 Victoria Street, Rothesay, Rothesay
- Freehold – No Ties to Any Brewery
- Ideal Location – On The Shore Front Near Ferry Port, Marina and Winter Gardens
- Recently Renovated
- All Fixtures, Furnishings and Stock Included
- Lounge, Bar and Function Suite
- Attic Complex – Potential to Convert into Living Accommodation
- Approximately 200sqm
The Isle of Bute is a popular seaside destination for those wishing to get away from it all and enjoy a relaxing break ‘doon the watter’. Although the island is less than two hours from Glasgow and three from Edinburgh it feels like a different world. The friendlieness of the locals and the general pace of life is ideal for those looking to relax and enjoy life. Rothesay, the island’s capital has a ferry port, the beautiful award-winning Winter Gardens and plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes, sport and sailing clubs and places of interest to keep everyone, regardless of age, amused.
More property details to follow however should you wish any further information meantime, or would like to arrange a viewing please contact Scott Campbell on 01369 701755 or 07771 806323.