House for saleLongview Farm, Silsoe Road, Maulden
Longview Farm offers huge versatility in a quiet rural setting.
· Spacious 4-bedroom farmhouse (2,550 ft2)
· Self-contained 1-bed staff flat (750 ft2)
· Large gardens
· Over 3,200 m2 (35,000 ft2) farmbuildings
· 230 sow breeding & finishing unit
· Scope for a variety of agricultural, equestrian or commercial uses
· Paddocks and yard of five stables
· Far-reaching views
· Excellent road and rail communications
· In all 7.19 acres (2.91 hectares)
A spacious family home with a large self-contained staff flat and extensive farmbuildings for livestock, equestrian, business, storage or other diversification projects. Three grass paddocks, sheltered by tall hedges but with long views, lie to the south of the house and buildings. A range of five timber-framed stables, with tack room and hay store sit around a small concrete yard.
For more information about this property or to arrange a viewing please call 01234 351000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22025769.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BED110286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson & Hall LLP, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.