6 bedroom detached house for sale
Burntwood Avenue, Emerson Park, Hornchurch, RM11
like this property?Call 01708 919056
- 7000 SQ FT OF ACCOMMODATON OVER THREE FLOORS
- IMPRESSIVE RECEPTION HALL WITH WALNUT & GLASS STAIRCASE
- DRAWING ROOM 27'3" X 15'11", DINING ROOM 15' X 14'4"
- GAMES ROOM 21'5" X 18', STUDY 13'4" X 11'8"
- BESPOKE CONTEMPORARY FITTED KITCHEN 20' X 14' & BREAKFAST AREA 21'6" X 12'3"
- MAGNIFICENT INDOOR POOL COMPLEX WITH HEATED POOL, STEAM ROOM, SHOWER, JACUZZI & VIEWS ACROSS GARDEN
- FIVE EN SUITE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR
- 6TH BEDROOM, BATHROOM, LAUNDRY ROOM, CINEMA & GYM TO THE SECOND FLOOR
- STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRIC GATES, DOUBLE WIDTH GARAGE, LANDSCAPED FRONT & REAR GARDENS
Tenure: FreeholdAn opportunity has arisen to purchase this luxuriously appointed family home standing on a sizeable plot within one of Emerson Parks most sought after turnings. The property is set within immaculately landscaped grounds and has approximately 7000 sq ft of accommodation set over three floors. An impressive reception hall with walnut and glass staircase gives access through to the drawing room 273 x 1511, dining room 15 x 144, games room 215 x 18 and study 134 x 118. In addition, is the bespoke contemporary fitted kitchen 20 x 14 and breakfast area 216 x 123. A magnificent indoor pool complex with heated pool, steam room, shower and Jacuzzi has views across the garden. To the first floor there are five en suite bedrooms, the master bedroom suite affords its own luxury dressing area and superb bathroom with TV. To the second floor there is the sixth bedroom, bathroom, laundry room, cinema room and gym having a full size eaves window which again gives fabulous views over the garden. There is the latest state of the art technology with features including Crestron mood lighting, underfloor gas fired heating, multi room music system, alarm and security system. Electrically operated gates to the front give access to parking for many vehicles and the double width garage. The rear garden has been landscaped to a high standard and offers complete seclusion. Ref No. 3833-09.