3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSymonds Lane, Linton, Cambridge
Offers in Region of
- Secluded location, yet near to the village centre
- Well maintained and updated throughout
- Bright airy receptions rooms with views over the garden
- Beautifully maintained well stocked garden
- Well regarded village with popular school
- No onward chain
A detached bungalow built in the mid 1990s, set back from the road in a tucked away spot and with a superb outlook from the rear.
Finished to a high standard and with great attention to detail, the property comprises a generous entrance hall with cloaks cupboard and walk in airing cupboard, sitting room with natural flame gas fire and sliding doors to the garden, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room with a range of cream wall and base units, built in double oven, inset hob, integrated dishwasher and fridge, and a utility room with water softener, plumbing for washing machine and a door to the outside.
Elsewhere, there is a family bathroom and 3 bedrooms, the master of which has a range of built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room.
Outside there is a shared driveway leading to a parking area and a double garage. To the rear, there is a generous terrace, and the rest of the garden is laid mainly to lawn with a variety of herbaceous and shrub borders, mature trees and just beyond the garden, pleasant green views.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22066020.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference S17215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tucker Gardner, Great Shelford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.