This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
- Five Bedroom Detached
- Family Room
- Master With Ensuite
- Double Garage
- Quiet Village Location
Highly attractive individually built five bedroomed detached property situated at the end of a small lane close to the village centre. The property offers well designed, flexible accommodation and occupies a plot offering a high degree of privacy within an attractive walled garden.
Entrance porch, entrance hall, study, cloakroom, dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, sitting room, master bedroom with ensuite shower room, four further bedrooms, family bathroom. Outside, driveway, double garage and walled gardens.
The thriving village of West Haddon is by-passed by the A428 Northampton to Rugby Road, which also gives easy access to the M1 Junction 18 13 miles distant and the A5 Watling Street. There is a railway station 3 miles distant at Long Buckby with service to London, Euston.
Within the village there is a general store/off licence, Post Office
ewsagent, two antique shops, beauty parlour, Doctors surgery, Pytchley Hotel/restaurant plus two further public houses, recreation field with tennis courts and sports clubs. There is a thriving primary school and the village is within the Guilsborough School catchment area which enjoys an excellent reputation to which there is a school bus.
Quarry tiled floor, timber panelled half glazed door leading to:
6.28m(20'7'') x 2.98m(9'9'')
The hall itself is a lovely feature of the property. Dog leg hardwood stairs rising to galleried landing set off by the matching hardwood panelled doors and woodwork, coved ceiling.
A white suite of pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled splash backs, single panelled radiator, tiled flooring, hardwood double glazed window to front.
6.21m(20'5'') x 3.74m(12'3'')
A well lit room with double glazed French doors with lights to either side and also a double glazed window to rear overlooking the gardens, coved ceiling, four wall light points, fireplace at the far end with timber surround and marble hearth with lit arch display areas to either side.
3.06m(10'0'') x 1.60m(5'3'')
Double glazed windows to both front and side aspect, tv point, radiator.
3.45m(11'4'') x 3.59m(11'9'')
Glazed double door leading from the sitting room, coved ceiling, radiator, hardwood double glazed window to front aspect.
3.86m(12'8'') x 3.45m(11'4'')
Hardwood double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, hardwood dado rail, tv point, radiator, archway through to:
3.86m(12'8'') x 3.73m(12'3'')
A range of hardwood fronted units with tiled work surfaces incorporating twin bowl sink unit with brass mixer tap over, tiled splash backs, built in electric hob with extractor fan above, built in electric double oven with microwave beneath and to one side, built in dishwasher, built in fridge, floor level electric fan heater, recessed ceiling lighting and worktop canopy lighting. There is enough space for a good sized breakfast table and chairs, telephone point, door to:
4.81m(15'9'') x 2.39m(7'10'')
Work surface and range of base and eye level units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, two hardwood double glazed windows to rear with a half glazed hardwood door to rear garden, integral door to garage. Oil fired boiler serving domestic hot water and radiators.
Again, has been made a feature with the hardwood balustrade overlooking the reception hall. Airing cupboard with slatted linen shelving.
4.14m(13'7'') x 3.75m(12'4'')
Very well lit with large double glazed hardwood window to rear aspect overlooking the gardens and open ground beyond, large built in double wardrobe, radiator, television point, door to:
Ensuite Shower Room
2.63m(8'8'') x 1.93m(6'4'')
A white suite of corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, towel radiator, full height tiling to shower area with remainder tiled to half height, two wall light points, hardwood double glazed window to rear.
3.87m(12'8'') x 3.74m(12'3'')
Hardwood double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.85m(12'8'') incl wardrobes x 3.47m(11'5'')
Built in double wardrobes, hardwood double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, tv point.
3.55m(11'8'') x 3.45m(11'4'') incl wardrobes
Two double built in wardrobes, hardwood double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
2.45m(8'0'') x 2.15m(7'1'')
Hardwood double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wash hand basin set in surface with storage beneath and wall light above.
White suite of panelled bath with fitted shower above and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, full height tiling to bath area with remaining to half height, two wall light points, double glazed hardwood window to front aspect.
A double gated access leads to a large gravelled driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles. To one side of the house there is an attached double garage with electric roller door, light and power with door into the utility room. Access to the rear garden can be gained from both sides, mainly laid to lawn with paved patio and walled to the immediate rear and one side with fencing to the remainder. There is a high degree of privacy with open wooded area to the rear.
The floorplan is for reference purposes only and is not to scale.
None of the services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity and drainage services.
Daventry District Council
Fixtures And Fittings
Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01788 564666.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.