This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom character property for sale
Turnford Villas, High Road, Turnford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Living room
- Dining room
- Re-fitted kitchen
- Re-fitted bathroom
- 3 First floor bedrooms
- Loft room with en-suite shower room
- Paved garden
- Garage to rear
- Stunning condition
William H Brown are proud to present this stunning Victorian villa situated in this popular and sought after terrace. The property has been extensively yet sympathetically refurbished throughout and benefits from a loft room with en-suite shower room. An early internal inspection is essential.
William H Brown are proud to present this stunning Victorian villa situated in this popular and sought after terrace. The property has been extensively yet sympathetically refurbished throughout and benefits from a loft room with en-suite shower room. An early internal inspection is absolutely essential to fully appreciate this fantastic house.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Front door to:
Radiator, stairs to first floor, wood laminate flooring, decorative coved cornice. Door to:
Dining Room: 14' 1" into bay x 9' 1" ( 4.29m into bay x 2.77m )
Feature double glazed bay window to front aspect, wood flooring, decorative coving, feature fireplace.
Lounge: 13' 6" x 12' 7" ( 4.11m x 3.84m )
Wood laminate flooring, radiator, decorative coving, built-in undersrtairs storage cupboard, double glazed door to rear garden, feature fireplace with slate hearth.
Kitchen: 9' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.31m )
Re-fitted with a range of cream high gloss wall and base units, complementary black granite preparation surfaces and upstands with undermounted stainless steel sink unit, built-in high level double oven, gas hob and stainless steel extractor over, space for fridge freezer and dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, 2 double glazed windows to side aspect with black granite window sills. Door to:
Double glazed window to side and rear aspects, fully tiled walls and floor to complement a re-fitted white suite comprising: panel enclosed bath, low level flush w.c. and vanity unit incorporating overmounted sink and cupboards below, tubular chrome towel rail/radiator, built-in cupboard housing central heating boiler, built-in cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier.
First Floor Landing:
Bedroom 1: 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, coving to ceiling, feature fireplace.
Bedroom 2: 10' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, coving to ceiling, feature fireplace.
Bedroom 3: 9' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, feature fireplace.
Second Floor Landing:
Large Undereaves Storage Area:
2 Velux window to front aspect.
Loft Room: 12' 9" x 8' 10" plus door recess ( 3.89m x 2.69m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, range of fitted wardrobes.
En-Suite Shower Room:
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fully tiled to complement a white suite comprising: shower cubicle, low level w.c., wall mounted wash hand basin, extractor fan, tubular chrome towel rail/radiator.
To the front of the property there is a small garden retained by a low level brick wall, path to front door and graveled area.
Approximately 70' in length, mostly paved with decked area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.