This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
Dornden Drive, Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3
- Entrance Hall
- L-Shaped Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Breakfast Room
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite
- 4 Further Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms & Shower Room
- Integral Garage
- Detached Cinema Room/Office
Tenure: FreeholdThis fine detached character house is believed to have been built in 1952 incorporating a
number of traditional period design characteristics and was substantially extended in later years, very much in keeping with the original style. There is light and spacious family accommodation over three floors, as shown on the enclosed floorplan, and includes many notable features, some of which include the following:
• The fine first impression of the property created by its in and out semi-circular brick paved drive with the house standing beyond and with the sweeping lawn opposite.
• There is a delightful sitting room which is a very good size, is L-shaped with an Inglenook
fireplace with exposed brick and stone surrounds, bressemer and canopy. There
are ceiling beams, a double aspect outlook and French doors to the terrace and garden.
• The large well proportioned dining room also has ceiling beams, an open fireplace, outlooks to the front and rear and door to the side. The kitchen is to the front and opens to a separate breakfast room where there is a door to the integral garage.
• The principal bedroom has attractive outlooks to the garden at the rear and has a well fitted
en suite bathroom with a separate shower. On this floor there are two further bedrooms and two further bathrooms. On the top floor there is a delightful large bedroom which if required
could include a sitting or study area. There is an excellent shower room and a further bedroom.
• The cinema room/office is a superb room with an extensive range of fitted book and display
shelves with cupboards under, an outlook on two sides and French doors to the terrace.
Adjoining this is the garden store and this is attached to the second garage.
• The gardens and grounds are an outstanding feature of the property and at the rear there is
a beautiful wide paved terrace with raised fish pond, water feature and steps to a long lawn,
interspersed by Rose, flower and shrub beds, screened by hedging, numerous fine trees and banks of Rhododendrons and Azaleas etc. Steps lead down to a further lightly wooded area. In all just under 1 acre.