This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
- Detached Family Home
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Master With Ensuite
- Ample Parking
- South West Garden
- Viewing Recommended
A beautifully presented detached four bedroomed family home situated on the very edge of the popular village of Dunchurch, siding and backing onto open countryside. The property has recently been re-fitted throughout with attractive landscape gardens and gives excellent access to local schooling.
Accommodation comprises:- entrance porch, entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, utility room, cloakroom, master bedroom with ensuite shower room, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, driveway providing off-road parking for several vehicles, rear garden.
Double glazed entrance door leading to entrance porch with opaque windows to front and side, tiled flooring, double glazed door to:-
Stairs rising to first floor landing, radiator, telephone point, cloak hanging space.
6.22m(20'5'') x 3.52m(11'7'')
(measurements do not include bay window). A very well presented room which is very well lit with large double glazed bay window to front aspect, double glazed French doors and full height double glazed windows to both sides of these stepping onto the large decked area. Central fireplace with timber surround housing gas fired real effect fire with marble effect backing and hearth. Double panel radiator, television point, three wall light points. Steps down to:-
4.57m(15'0'') x 2.43m(8'0'')
Again, of a good sized with large double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking the gardens. Double panel radiator, heating thermostat.
3.94m(12'11'') x 2.56m(8'5'')
Recently completely re-fitted with good looking range of oak fronted units with wrought iron style door furniture. The high quality theme is continued with solid granite work surfaces and inset Belfast sink with swan necked mixer tap above. Good range of base and eye level units, built-in Neff electric hob with extractor fan above, twin Neff electric fan oven, dishwasher, matching granite splashbacks and window sill. Recessed ceiling lighting, tiled flooring, space for fridge freezer. Double glazed door into:-
3.53m(11'7'') x 2.60m(8'6'')
Of UPVC construction with floor to ceiling double glazed units all round and triple layered polycarbonate roofing. Sliding patio doors onto the decked area, laminate flooring.
3.50m(11'6'') x 2.98m(9'9'')
(Measurements taken at the widest point and include the length of the wc). As per the kitchen, attractively fitted with excellent range of base and eye level storage units. Tiled flooring and splashbacks. Timber effect work surface incorporating stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, double glazed window and door to side, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, good sized understair cupboard. Door to:-
White suite of low level wc, wash hand basin. Tiled splashbacks, radiator, opaque double glazed window to side, extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, airing cupboard housing a lagged hot water tank and slatted linen shelving.
3.56m(11'8'') x 3.55m(11'8'')
A good range of fitted wardrobe units, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, door to:-
Ensuite Shower Room
White suite of corner shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chromed mixer tap. Tiled flooring, opaque window to side, recessed ceiling lighting.
5.17m(17'0'') x 2.60m(8'6'')
(narrowing to 1.83m / 6'0 at far end). Twin double glazed windows to rear aspect overlooking open countryside, radiator.
3.48m(11'5'') (maximum) x 3.09m(10'2'')
Range of fitted wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, good sized built-in wardrobe, telephone point.
2.95m(9'8'') x 2.00m(6'7'')
Double glazed window to rear, again overlooking gardens and the open countryside beyond, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Again, recently fitted with high quality suite comprising bath with chromed mixer taps and 'Aqualisa' shower above with shower screen, good sized wash hand basin with chromed mixer taps, high quality mirror above and storage units beneath, low level wc with concealed cistern. Chromed towel radiator, full height tiling to walls and tiled flooring, two double glazed opaque windows to rear.
The property is situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. The driveway provides parking for several vehicles. The garage, now reduced in size, provides useful storage. Gated access to rear garden.
Very well maintained facing in a South Westerly direction with large decked area immediately to the rear of the property. Access to this can be gained from the conservatory and the sitting room. Steps leading down to a shaped lawned area with very well stocked beds to all sides. At the end of the garden there is a small garden utility area. Fenced boundaries and a good degree of privacy.
Howkins & Harrison prepare these plans for reference only. They are not to scale.
None of the services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Rugby Borough Council
Tel: 01788 533533
Fixtures And Fittings
Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01788 564666.
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents not their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.