This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom character property for sale
Westgate, Tickhill, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- REDUCED PRICE
- Character Cottage
- Spacious Lounge
- Dining Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Courtyard Garden with decking
- Ideal for a FTB
- Central Location
REDUCED FOR PROCEEDABLE BUYERS - Take a look at this delightful cottage, much more space than a kerb side view would show. Arranged over three floors, good sized accommodation and offered with NO CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION.
VIEWINGS ARE A MUST TO REALISE THE SPACE WITH THIS CHARACTER MEWS COTTAGE. REDUCED FOR A LIMITED PERIOD FOR PROCEEDABLE BUYERS. TAKE A LOOK.
Viewings are simply essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer within this three story town house situated to the ever popular location of Tickhill. The property briefly comprises lounge and dining kitchen to the ground floor, two bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor and a master bedroom on the second floor. There is a courtyard garden to the rear providing outside space.. The town provides an array of individual shops, boutiques, wine bars and restaurants. There are two schools, both with excellent Ofsted reports. Tickhill gives easy access to the M1, M18 and A1 motorways. With a regular bus service into Doncaster, there is access to the rail network.
Offered with no chain and vacant possession. Viewings are simply essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer within this three story town house situated to the ever popular location of Tickhill. The property briefly comprises lounge and dining kitchen to the ground floor, two bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor and a master bedroom on the second floor. There is a courtyard garden to the rear providing outside space.. The town provides an array of individual shops, boutiques, wine bars and restaurants. There are two schools, both with excellent Ofsted reports. Tickhill gives easy access to the M1, M18 and A1 motorways. With a regular bus service into Doncaster, there is access to the rail network.
Lounge 12' 4" x 15' 1" into alcove ( 3.76m x 4.60m into alcove )
Lights and spacious reception room with high ceilings and a generous front facing Upvc double glazed window. Having a gas fire inset to a cast surround and tiled hearth. TV aerial, telephone point and central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 12' 4" x 13' 2" into alcove ( 3.76m x 4.01m into alcove )
The kitchen is light and bright with views over the courtyard garden. Having a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, gas cooker, plumbing for a dishwasher and plumbing for a washing machine. With space for a fridge freezer, central heating radiator and stairs leading up to the first floor. Double doors lead into the lounge.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 11' 8" into alcove ( 3.76m x 3.56m into alcove )
Double bedroom with a front facing Uvpc double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a feature cast surround with tiled flooring. Telephone point and TV aerial and under stairs storage.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 11' 8" into alcove ( 3.18m x 3.56m into alcove )
Generous single bedroom with a rear facing Upvc double glazed window. Coving to ceiling and central heating radiator.
The family bathroom briefly comprises bath, basin, mains fed shower and low flush wc. With tiled walls, central heating radiator and a rear facing obscured Upvc double glazed window.
Houses a storage cupboard, central heating radiator and shelving.
Bedroom 1 16' 9" x 11' 3" and window recess ( 5.11m x 3.43m and window recess )
The master bedroom is accessed via a staircase leading from the first floor landing. With a velux style window allowing plenty of light into the room. With ample storage to eaves, central heating radiator and TV aerial.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden area with decking, gravel borders and a garden shed. The garden also has outside lighting and a garden tap.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office along Tickhill Road, when you reach the Buttercross turn left onto Westgate follow the road round the corner passed the Millstone Pub and the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.