4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hives, Eaton Ford, St Neots
- Executive Detached Residence
- Cul-de-sac location
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Four bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- Double detached garage
An executive detached residence situated within a cul-de-sac location. Benefits include three reception rooms, conservatory, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and cloakroom. Upstairs are four bedrooms, an en-suite and a further family bathroom. Outside are gardens and a double garage.
An executive detached residence situated within this cul-de-sac location. The property is arranged over two floors offering three reception rooms, conservatory, and quality fitted kitchen/breakfast room; separate utility room and cloakroom to the ground floor. The first floor accommodation offers four bedrooms with en-suite to master. In addition there is a further family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with open front area which is predominantly block paved and provides access to detached double garage.
Leaded light double glazed window to front, feature ornamental recess, stained wooden staircase rising to first floor accommodation, radiator, doors to.
2.94m x 2.20m (98 x 73)
Leaded light style double glazed window to front, a range of fitted office/work units, telephone point, and radiator.
Leaded light style double glazed window to side, contemporary style suite comprising low level wc, vanity unit incorporating was hand basin, heated towel rail, tiling.
6.01m x 4.21m (199 x 1310)
Leaded light style double glazed window to front and side elevations, feature inglenook style fireplace with inset log burner, television point, radiator, throughway leading to separate dining area.
4.92m x 3.58m (162 x 119)
Leaded light style double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, radiator, internal doors to entrance hall and kitchen/breakfast room, further French doors leading to conservatory.
3.17m x 2.51m (105 x 83)
Victorian Style conservatory of UPVC construction upon brick foundation, triple aspect double glazing to rear and side elevations, radiator, French doors to terrace.
5.43m x 2.66m (1710 x 89)
Shaker style quality fitted comprising a comprehensive range of eye and base level units with work-surface incorporating a sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash back, integrated oven, hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, three leaded light double glazed windows that overlook rear garden, inset down-lighters to ceiling.
2.66m x 2.41m (89 max into recess x 711)
Leaded light style double glazed door and window to rear, a further range of eye and base level units with work-surface over that incorporate a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiles splash back, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, wall mounted central heating boiler.
Galleried landing with leaded light style double glazed window, radiator, access to attic.
4.47m x 3.53m (148 x 117)
Leaded light style double glazed window to front, radiator, a range of built in wardrobes, radiator, and door leading to en-suite shower-room.
Comprising of four piece suite boasting a fitted contemporary design double shower, matching twin pedestal wash hand basins, low level wc, wall and floor tiling, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
5.08m x 3.27m (168 x 108)
Leaded light style double glazed window to rear and side elevations, radiator, fitted eaves storage and further built-in wardrobe.
4.34m x 2.92m (143 x 97)
Leaded light style double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in cupboard.
2.42m x 2.36m (8 x 79)
Leaded light style double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Leaded light style double glazed window to rear elevation, four piece suite comprising of panelled bath, fitted shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, light and shaver point.
Predominantly lawned with feature terraced areas and a further range of trees and plants, personal door to garage, exterior lighting, and fencing to enclose.
Predominantly block paved thus providing off road parking for several vehicles which also leads to double garage and access to main entrance.
Detached pitched roof double width garage, two up and over doors, power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NSQ100394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.