This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
St Judiths Lane, Sawtry, Huntingdon
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Dining room
- Sun lounge
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- En-suite to bedroom two
- Front & rear gardens
- Driveway to single garage
*Three bedroom detached bungalow
*En-suite to bedroom two
*Front & rear gardens
*Driveway to single garage
Front entrance door to:
Airing cupboard, laminate flooring, door to:
5.00m x 3.86m (16'5" x 12'8"). PVCu double glazed bay window to front aspect, coal effect gas fire set in feature surround, radiator, TV point.
4.19m x 2.69m (13'9" x 8'10"). Radiator, archway to sun lounge, door to:
PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, housing floor mounted gas radiator heating boiler.
1.73m x 0.81m (5'8" x 2'8"). Window to rear aspect, telephone point.
4.67m x 4.78m (15'4" x 15'8" maximum). Half brick and PVCu construction with polycarbonate roof, tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed French doors to garden.
5.08m x 3.05m (16'8" x 10'). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer, fitted electric fan assisted oven, built-in four ring ceramic hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, tiled flooring, recessed spotlights, PVCu double glazed French doors to garden.
3.43m x 1.24m (11'3" x 4'1"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, plumbing for washing machine, vent for tumble drier, tiled flooring.
3.66m x 3.76m (12' x 12'4"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, fitted bedroom suite with a range of wardrobes with hanging rail, shelving and drawers, dressing table and radiator.
3.76m x 2.92m (12'4" x 9'7"). PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, built-in double wardrobe with full-length mirrored doors, hanging rails, shelving and cupboards, radiator, laminate flooring.
3.84m x 2.67m (12'7" x 8'9"). Radiator, two velux sky lights, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, tiled surround, radiator, tiled flooring, sky lights.
Fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, radiator, tiled flooring with roof light.
The property benefits from front and rear gardens. The front is block paved and has a duel carriage access providing off road parking for several cars and leading down the side of the property to a single garage. The rear garden is enclosed by wooden panelled fencing and is mainly laid to lawn with a sun patio seating area, timber decking barbeque area with pagoda over, well stocked flower and shrub borders and a range of fruit trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.