This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached house for sale
Grenfell Road, Bury, Cambs
- Extended link detached house
- Separate dining area
- Family room/study
- Re fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Gas central heating
- Front and rear gardens
- Popular location
- PVCu double glazed windows
Extended link detached house
Separate dining area
Re fitted kitchen/breakfast room
Gas central heating
Front and rear gardens
PVCu double glazed windows
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
Door to Lounge, door to:
Fitted two piece suite comprising, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and low-level flush WC, radiator, laminate wood flooring, PVCu double glazed window to front aspect.
5.36m x 4.29m (17'7" max x 14'1" ). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, understairs storage cupboard, two radiators, TV point, dado rail, two wall lights, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, door to the Family room/study, opening to:
2.77m x 3.00m (9'1" x 9'10"). Radiator, dado rail, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed doors to garden.
3.05m x 2.49m (10' x 8'2"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in storage cupboard with additional shelving and cupboard space over, radiator, wall mounted gas boiler serving heating system and domestic hot water, TV point, door to:
Laminate wood flooring, PVCu double glazed door to front, courtesy door to the garage, opening to:
Re fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
3.53m x 3.05m (11'7” x 10'0”). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, plumbing for automatic washing machine, fitted grill and oven, built-in four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, telephone point, wooden flooring, door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed window to side, airing cupboard housing, hot water tank with slatted shelving, access to loft space, door to:
4.06m x 3.48m (13'4" x 11'5"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, built-in double wardrobe with hanging rails, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.20m x 2.57m (10'6" x 8'5"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted double wardrobe with hanging rails and overhead storage, radiator.
2.34m x 2.31m (7'8" x 7'7"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe with hanging rails and overhead storage, radiator.
Fitted three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with fitted Mira electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, heated towel rail, PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear aspect, tiled flooring, full height tiling to all walls.
To the front of the property there is a tarmac driveway to the side which leads to a single garage. The front garden is mainly laid to gravel with plants and shrubs inset. There is gated access to the rear garden which is fully enclosed and has a paved patio seating area which leads onto the lawn with shrub and plant borders. There is an also an outside light, cold water tap and a timber shed.
5.33m x 2.39m (17'6" x 7'10"). Up and over doors, power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.