This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
West Street, Oundle, Peterboorugh
- * Three bedroom semi-detached property
- * Dining room
- * Breakfast room
- * Utility room
- * Enclosed rear garden
- * Period features
- * Open fireplaces
- * Entrance hall
* Three bedroom semi-detached property
* Dining room
* Breakfast room
* Utility room
* Enclosed rear garden
* Period features
* Open fireplaces
* Entrance hall
Covered entrance porch with part glazed door to;
Radiator, exposed wooden flooring, telephone point, stairs to first floor, ornate feature arch, coving to ceiling.
4.75m x 3.33m (15'7" x 10'11") into bay. Bay window to front aspect, open fire place set in a marble surround, exposed wooden flooring, picture rail, coving to ceiling, TV and telephone point, radiator
3.56m x 4.27m (11'8" x 14'). Window to rear aspect, open fire with tiled hearth set in a surround, understairs cupboard, built in bookshelf with cupboards under to the chimney recess, picture rail, exposed wooden flooring, door to:
3.43m x 2.57m (11'3" x 8'5"). Window to side aspect, door to garden, radiator, door to:
2.59m x 2.64m (8'6" x 8'8"). Window to side aspect, fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktops over, butler style sink, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge, cooker space, opening to utility area.
Plumbing for washing machine, space for freezer, Door to:
Two windows to side aspect, fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted heater.
First Floor Landing
Window to side aspect, three radiators, access to loft hatch, door to:
3.68m x 4.52m (12'1" x 14'10"). Two windows to front aspect, cast iron fireplace with ornamental surround, TV point, radiator.
2.79m x 3.56m (9'2" x 11'8"). Window to rear, cast iron fireplace with ornamental surround, radiator.
3.30m x 2.62m (10'10" x 8'7"), Window to rear aspect, radiator, TV and telephone points, dado rail, laminate flooring.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, window to side aspect.
The front of the property is accessed via a single gate with footpath leading to the front door, the front garden is laid to ornate gravel with feature shrubs. The rear garden is enclosed with gated side access and is mainly laid to ornate gravel with a raised decking area to the rear, raised flower beds and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.