6 bedroom detached house for saleEvergreen Drive, Hampton Hargate, Peterborough
- Six bedroom double fronted detached home
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Two en-suites
- Double garage
- Double width driveway
* Six bedroom double fronted detached home
* Dining room
* Kitchen/breakfast room
* Utility room
* Two en-suites
* Double garage
* Double width driveway
Entrance door to:
Radiator, central heating thermostat, stairs to first floor landing with understairs storage cupboard.
Two piece suite comprising corner wash hand basin with tiled surround, low-level WC and extractor fan, radiator.
7.06m x 3.53m (23'2" plus bay x 11'7"). PVCu double glazed bay window to front, PVCu double glazed window to rear, electric fire set in surround, two radiators, double doors to kitchen breakfast room.
3.12m x 2.51m (10'3" x 8'3" plus bay). PVCu double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
5.18m x 2.54m (17' x 8'4"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap with tiled surrounds, built-in electric double oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, PVCu double glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
1.80m x 1.73m (5'11" x 5'8"). Base unit with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap with tiled surrounds, plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler with heating timer control, PVCu double glazed entrance door leading to side driveway.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, central heating thermostat, stairs to second floor landing, doors to:
3.78m x 3.53m (12'5" plus wardrobes x 11'7"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, three fitted double wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving to one wall, radiator, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted shower, pedestal wash hand basin with shaver point, low-level WC and ceramic tiled surrounds, extractor fan, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.53m x 2.54m (11'7" x 8'4"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.10m x 2.54m (10'2" x 8'4"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
2.49m x 2.39m (8'2" plus wardobes x 7'10"). PVCu double glazed window to front, fitted double and triple wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving to one wall, radiator.
Four piece suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and shaver point, tiled shower cubicle with fitted shower and low-level WC, ceramic tiled surrounds, extractor fan, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Built-in storage cupboard with light and hot water cylinder, radiator, doors to:
4.06m x 3.56m (13'4" including wardrobe x 11'8" maximum, restricted head height). PVCu double glazed dormer window to front, fitted double wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving, radiator, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted shower, pedestal wash hand basin with shaver point, low-level WC and ceramic tiled surrounds, extractor fan, double glazed roof light window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 6/Family Room
5.92m x 3.58m (19'5" maximum, restricted head height x 11'9"). PVCu double glazed dormer window to front, double glazed roof light window to rear, built-in storage cupboard, two radiators, access to loft space.
To the side of the property a double width tarmac driveway through wooden gates allows for off road parking culminating at a detached brick built double garage with two up and over doors (the double garage is open plan with no internal dividing wall). A garden gate leads from the driveway into the rear garden which is enclosed mainly by panel timber fencing and is laid to lawn with flower and shrub beds. There is a paved patio and path, outside cold water tap and a courtesy door to the double garage. The garden is not overlooked from the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM100141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.