This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Revell Road, Kingston Upon Thames
- Sought after four bedrooms
- Semi detached family residence
- Corner plot within Coombeside
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Downstairs W.C.
- Private garage
- Off-street parking for 4 vehicles
- Unique proposition
A most sought after 4 bedroom purpose built family residence ideally situated on a corner plot within the Coombeside area of Kingston-upon-Thames. This property lends itself well to future extension & has the additional benefit of a private garage, off-street parking & unique proposition.
A most sought after four bedroom purpose built semi detached family residence ideally situated on a corner plot within the Coombeside area of Kingston-upon-Thames. This property lends itself well to future extension and has the additional benefit of a private garage, off-street parking and unique proposition.
Double glazed door and windows to front, tiled flooring, wall lighting.
Wooden door to front, single glazed windows to front, carpeted, double radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Cloakroom / W.C.
Low level wc, wash hand basin, part tiled, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side.
Reception Room 15' 2" into bay x 12' into recess ( 4.62m into bay x 3.66m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front, carpeted, double radiator, coved ceiling, picture rail, wall lighting, central feature gas fireplace.
Dining Room 13' 10" x 10' 9" into recess ( 4.22m x 3.28m into recess )
Double glazed patio doors to rear, carpeted, double radiator, coved ceiling, feature gas fireplace.
Breakfast Room 11' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.67m )
Range of wall and base units comprising roll top work surface, laminate flooring, space for fridge-freezer, double glazed window to side, feature glazed sliding doors to:-
Fitted Kitchen 8' 9" x 6' ( 2.67m x 1.83m )
Wall and base units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built-in hob, oven and extractor, plumbing for washing-machine and dishwasher, part tiled, tiled flooring, double radiator, double glazed window to side and door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, carpeted, double radiator, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 1 15' 8" into bay x 11' 6" from cupboard ( 4.78m into bay x 3.51m from cupboard )
Double glazed bay window to front, carpeted, double radiator, coved ceiling, built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 15' 6" x 10' 8" ( 4.72m x 3.25m )
Double glazed bay window to rear, carpeted, double radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" into recess x 8' 10" odd shaped ( 3.23m into recess x 2.69m odd shaped )
Double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, double radiator, coved ceiling, built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 8' x 7' 4" ( 2.44m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, double radiator.
Three piece cream suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, feature Jacuzzi bath with overhead shower attachment, double radiator, part tiled, tiled flooring, airing-cupboard housing hot water tank, double glazed frosted window to side.
Double glazed window to side, low level wc, part tiled, fully floor tiled.
Large Secluded Garden
Mainly laid to lawn with an abundance of mature border shrubs, bushes, trees and plants, paved patio area to rear and side, side access, security lighting, outside tap.
Off-Street Parking To Front
For approx four vehicles.
Garage To Rear 19' 10" x 7' 7" ( 6.05m x 2.31m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.