2 bedroom apartment for sale
Glanfa Dafydd, The Waterfront, Barry
like this property?Call 01446 363010
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Waterfront Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Ktchen/Breakfast Room
- Master With En Suite
- Balcony With Water Views
- Undercroft Parking
A modern two bedroom second floor apartment constructed on 2004 by Westbury Homes situated in a prime position on Barry Waterfront within proximity of the retail park, Barry Town Centre, local schools and excellent rail and road links.
A modern second floor apartment constructed on 2004 by Westbury Homes situated in a prime position on Barry Waterfront within proximity of the retail park, Barry Town Centre, local schools and excellent rail and road links.
Well proportioned living accommodation comprises; hallway, light and airey living/dining room with French doors opening onto a decked balcony with water views, fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integral appliances, two double bedrooms (master with en suite and and fitted wardrobes) and bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing, electric heating, undercroft parking and water views.
Via communal areas and wooden front door into:
Laminate flooring. Storage heater. Airing cupboard. Power points. Security intercom handset. doors to:
Lounge 14' 10" x 17' 9" ( 4.52m x 5.41m )
Double glazed French doors with fitted blinds to front opening onto decked balcony with water views. Storage heater. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Power points. Space for table and chairs.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 11' 1" ( 3.18m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window with fitted blind to front. Fitted with a range of wall ans base units with complementary work surfaces over and coordinating splash back. Inset stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer taps over. Integral electric hob, oven, extractor hood and washer/dryer. Space for fridge freezer. Plinth heater. Under unit lighting. Inset spotlights. Space for table and chairs. Power points.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" to wardrobes x 12' minimum ( 3.76m to wardrobes x 3.66m minimum )
Double glazed French doors with fitted blinds and Juliette balcony to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Wall mounted storage heater. Power points. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Door to:
Three piece suite comprising; double shower cubicle, low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash backs. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.86m max x 2.62m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear. Wall mounted storage heater. Power points. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath, low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash backs. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
Undercroft parking. Well maintained communal gardens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.