- Lounge 5.45m x 3.82m (17'11" x 12'6")
- Dining Room 3.47m x 2.71m (11'5" x 8'11")
- Kitchen 3.81m x 3.34m (12'6" x 11')
- Study 2.11m x 3.34m (6'11" x 11')
- Bedroom One 3.95m x 3.82m (13' x 12'6") + En-Suite
- Bedroom Two 3.28m x 3.34m (10'9" x 11')
- Bedroom Three 3.74m x 2.83m (12'3" x 9'3")
- Bedroom Four 2.67m x 2.28m (8'9" x 7'6")
- Bedroom Five 4.15m x 3.36m (13'8" x 11')
- Bedroom Six 3.18m x 2.83m (10'5" x 9'3")
In a favoured part of Chafford Hundred close to all local amenities is this SIX bedroom detached house with accommodation over three floors and which is very nicely presented. The property benefits from a large lounge, separate dining room and a study together with a comprehensively fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a ground floor WC. The first floor has four good sized bedrooms with an en-suite to the master and a family bathroom. To the second floor are two further bedrooms and an additional family bathroom. The rear garden is nicely landscaped and there is a double garage. Fenton Road, one of the areas more popular roads has easy access to the A13 and M25 and has various primary and secondary schools nearby as well as nursery facilities. Lakeside shopping centre with its incredible range of shopping facilities is a short distance away as is a country park. Very highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.