4 bedroom detached house for sale
Park Terrace, Stirling
like this property?Call 01786 397046
- EPC E44
- Impressive 4 bed Detached Victorian Villa
- Drawing, Sitting & Dining room.
- Kitchen, Family Bathroom.
- Walled garden. GCH/Double Garage
- REF: FJB
A unique opportunity to purchase an impressive four-bedroom detached Victorian sandstone house situated overlooking Stirling's King's Park. The house enjoys a host of period features and sits within extensive garden grounds.
A unique opportunity to purchase an impressive four-bedroom detached Victorian sandstone house situated overlooking Stirling's King's Park. The house enjoys a host of period features and sits within extensive garden grounds
A unique opportunity to purchase an impressive four-bedroom detached Victorian sandstone villa situated overlooking Stirling's King's Park. The house enjoys a host of period features and sits within extensive garden grounds. Dating back to circa1850, this fine 'B' Listed Victorian property offers wonderful period features combined with excellently proportioned accommodation. The villa is entered through an imposing pillared doorway to a vestibule and welcoming hallway. The ground floor comprises magnificent drawing room with views over King's Park, well-proportioned dining room, sitting/family room overlooking the garden, kitchen with Rayburn, separate utility room off, sizeable laundry room and boiler area. The former 'maid's room' offers storage space . A cleverly designed bathroom completes this ground floor accommodation. The upper floor with fabulous sweeping staircase is framed on the landing by an impressive cathedral-style window providing access to 4 double bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from en-suite facilities. Throughout the house are excellent storage arrangements including a floored loft with Ramsay ladder. Development of the attic space may be possible, subject to the necessary consents. The home has retained many of the original features in what can only be described as perfect condition with ornate cornice work, including original intricate gold-leaf finishing, providing a spectacular backdrop to each formal room. Deep-set moulded skirtings. Sash and case windows. Feature fireplaces.Working shutters. Extensive walled garden. Orangery. Double garage. Driveway.
Drawing Room 15' x 16' 1" ( 4.57m x 4.90m )
Family Room/sitting Room 15' 1" x 15' 9" ( 4.60m x 4.80m )
Dining Room 15' 3" x 16' ( 4.65m x 4.88m )
Kitchen 15' x 12' 8" plus door recess ( 4.57m x 3.86m plus door recess )
Laundry 9' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.00m )
Utility 6' x 7' 9" ( 1.83m x 2.36m )
Master Bedroom 15' 1" x 16' 1" ( 4.60m x 4.90m )
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 19' 3" ( 4.60m x 5.87m )
Bedroom Four 15' 1" x 12' 4" ( 4.60m x 3.76m )
Orangery 14' 3" x 9' 5" ( 4.34m x 2.87m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.