This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom maisonette for sale
- A first floor maisonette for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Overlooking communal gardens to both the front and rear
- Popular development for the over 55's with convenient local main road and transport links
- Two bedrooms, the master bedroom with a range of fitted furniture and wardrobes
- 16'7 x 12'7 Lounge with large picture window overlooking the gardens
- Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Kitchen and bathroom suite with shower
- Leasehold property subject to a monthly maintenance charge
Ground Floor Lobby
with UPVC double glazed front door and staircase to the landing with secondary door to the hallway.
emergency pull cord, loft access, cloaks cupboard and separate airing/linen cupboard. Radiator and doors to all rooms.
Lounge 16'7" x 12'7" plus recess (5.05m x 3.83m)
Marble fireplace and hearth with electric bar fire and Adam style surround which is included in the sale. Two separate radiators and large UPVC double glazed picture window overlooking the communal gardens.
Kitchen 9'8" x 8'8" (2.94m x 2.64m)
with UPVC double glazed window overlooking the communal rear gardens, there are a range of fitted wall and base units with marble effect worktops incorporating a stainless steel sink unit and drainer. with freestanding gas cooker, Plumbing for washing machine and tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom 1 13'10" including the wardrobes x 11'3" (4.21m x 3.42m)
fitted bedside cabinets with corner shelving and overhead storage. Matching built-in four door wardrobe, radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 9'7" x 8'0" (2.92m x 2.43m)
UPVC double glazed window and radiator.
The suite consists of bath with full height tiling to the bath walls, shower screen and mains shower, along with pedestal wash basin and recently refitted push button toilet. Radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
The building stands within communal and well maintained grounds with allocated parking.
From Arnold town centre proceed along Nottingham Road eventually proceeding through the traffic lights with Mansfield Road A60. Continue along the A60 heading towards Nottingham and Sherwood. Before reaching Woodthorpe Park on the left, turn right into the Cedars. Follow the road straight ahead to the end of the development eventually turning right, where the property can be found on the right hand side.