Land for saleBarking , IG11
- Consent granted for 14 residential units
- 13,544 Sq Ft of internal residential space
- 10 Off Street Parking Bays (not included in below GDV)
- Current estimated GDV = £3,2000,000
- Build cost = £1,485,000 (agreed build out within time scale, further quotes may need to be obtained)
A development site with planning consent for 14 residential apartments totalling 13,455 sq ft of residential space (8 x 2 bedroom apartments, 5 x 3 bedroom apartments and 1 x 1 bedroom apartment) to include landscaped gardens and off street parking. The plot is a very impressive size measuring approx 10,000 sq ft and is located moments from the A13 with Canary Wharf a short drive away. Full planning permission has been granted and construction can be started immediately. Please call Nelsons on 020 7613 1798 for further details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.