This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
106 West Main Street, Broxburn, West Lothian EH52 5LQ
- Well presented three bedroom, two public room Victorian semi-detached stone house.
- Comprises vestibule, entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen with dining area, three double bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Further benefits from GCH, uPVC DG, well maintained private front and large double sectioned large rear gardens, private driveway, brick garage and old wash house.
- Conveniently located within close proximity to local schools, shops and public transport links to the city of Edinburgh.
- Home Report available online.
Vestibule - 4' 3'' x 3' 8'' (1.31m x 1.12m)
Living Room - 13' 2'' x 12' 7'' (4.03m x 3.86m)
Situated to the front of the property, overlooking garden. Comprising ornate cornice, uplighters, carpet, satellite TV point, telephone point, living flame gas fire, period style fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen - 18' 8'' x 10' 4'' (5.70m x 3.16m)
Situated to the rear of the property overlooking the rear garden. The Kitchen comprises dining area, fitted units, gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, stainless steel sink with drainer, laminate worktops, radiator, phone point, freeview TV point and vinyl flooring. The kitchen provides access to dining room and graden.
Dining Room - 17' 7'' x 11' 1'' (5.37m x 3.40m)
Located to the rear of the property and overlooks driveway. The Dining Room comprises carpet floor coverings, ornate cornice, multiple light fittings, radiator and provides access to kitchen.
Bedroom 1 - 19' 1'' x 14' 11'' (5.82m x 4.55m)
Double bedroom one is situated to the front of the property with views over the front garden. Comprises built-in wardrobes, fitted bedroom units, centre light, TV point, radiator and is fully carpeted.
Bedroom 2 - 15' 1'' x 12' 11'' (4.60m x 3.95m)
Double bedroom two is situated to the rear of the property overlooking the rear garden. Comprises built-in wardrobes, fitted bedroom units, ornate cornice, ornate ceiling rose, centre light, radiator and is carpeted.
Bedroom 3 - 11' 4'' x 11' 3'' (3.48m x 3.43m)
Double bedroom three is also situated to the rear of the property overlooking the rear garden. Comprises halogen spotlights, radiator, two built in shelved cupboards and fully carpeted.
Bathroom - 9' 0'' x 7' 10'' (2.75m x 2.40m)
The L Shaped Bathroom is located off hallway and comprises, bath, sink, WC, radiator, shower cubicle, fully tiled splashback, vinyl floor and extractor fan.