This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Alfred Street, Stanwick, Wellingborough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached Extended Dormer Bungalow
- Popular village Location
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Driveway with Garage
- Viewing is recommended to appreciate size of plot
Extended semi-detached four bedroom dormer bungalow situated within the popular location of Stanwick. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate size of plot.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, inner hall with staircase to first floor, dining room, bathroom, conservatory, four bedrooms, kitchen and family bathroom. Driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage & gardens to front & rear. Benefits also include double glazing and gas radiator central heating.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 8689-6725-8290-6688-9996.
Entered via partially glazed obscure double glazed door to front aspect leading into hallway, ceramic tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, open to kitchen, doors to bedroom four and lounge.
Lounge 13' 11" plus bay window x 11' 11" ( 4.24m plus bay window x 3.63m )
Feature brick open fireplace with mantle over, stone hearth, double glazed bay window to front aspect, three radiators, tv point, coving to ceiling and ceiling rose, door leading to dining room.
Spiral staircase leading to first floor, radiator, built-in airing cupboard, coving, door to family bathroom and dining room.
Bathroom 8' 5" x 4' 10" ( 2.57m x 1.47m )
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising wash hand basin, low level wc and bath fitted with telephone style mixer taps, shower attachment over and shower screen. Ladder style radiator, coving to ceiling, tiled ceramic flooring.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.69m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear aspect, radiator, boiler, coving to ceiling.
Conservatory 12' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.91m x 2.51m )
Brick base, double glazed windows to sides and rear aspects, French double glazed doors to side aspect, tv point.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 8' 11" ( 4.01m x 2.72m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units with lights under, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel circular style sink with mixer taps and drainer unit, tiled splash backs, built-in gas hob with double electric oven, ceramic tiled flooring.
Family Room 15' 8" x 12' 6" ( 4.78m x 3.81m )
Ceramic tiled flooring, breakfast bar, windows to inner hallway and obscured bathroom, French doors to rear aspect and door to side aspect, windows to both, coving to ceiling, electric ceiling fan, tv point.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point, coving to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from inner hall, double glazed window to side aspect, two built-in storage cupboards, doors leading to:-
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.78m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, tv point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, door to storage in eaves.
Low maintenance garden enclosed by dwarf brick wall, right hand side of garden drive giving off road parking leading to a garage.
Newly landscaped rear garden which boasts excellent patio area leading to lawn area and enclosed by timber fencing.
Single garage with up-and-over door, wooden double doors to rear aspect, consumer unit with electric points and water tap.
In the agents opinion the garden has a degree of privacy.
Upon leaving our office continue into Grove Street, at the mini roundabout proceed straight over into Wellington Road. At the next roundabout continue straight over onto Stanwick Road, proceed through the village and turn right into Dolben Avenue, turn right into Mansfield Street and turn left into Alfred Street, no 18 will be seen on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.