3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Cranston Avenue, Bexhill-On-Sea
like this property?Call 01424 312018
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Collington location
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Garage & Driveway
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Situated to the west of Bexhill town centre in the favoured Collington area, this semi detached house, with accommodation comprising 3 bedrooms, 2 receptions, kitchen & bathroom. Further benefits include front and rear gardens, garage & driveway. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
0Situated to the west of Bexhill town centre in the favoured Collington area, this semi detached house, with accommodation comprising 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, kitchen and bathroom. Further benefits include front and rear gardens, garage and driveway. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
approached via double glazed door to front leading into entrance hall, understairs cupboard, further storage cupboard, radiator and window to side aspect.
having window to rear aspect, low level w.c. and wash hand basin with tiled splashback
Lounge 13' 6" into bay x 13' 9" ( 4.11m into bay x 4.19m )
with double glazed bay window to front aspect, gas fire with brick built surround and radiator.
Dining Room 16' 6" max x 13' 6" ( 5.03m max x 4.11m )
with double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed door to garden, 2 radiators and gas fireplace with feature surround.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 6' ( 3.20m x 1.83m )
fitted with range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, gas double oven, gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, downlighters and door to garden.
First Floor Landing
stairs rising to first floor landing, hatch access to loft space, storage cupboard and window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' 11" into bay ( 4.04m x 3.33m into bay )
with double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' x 10' 10" max plus door recess ( 4.27m x 3.30m max plus door recess )
having double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.90m )
with double glazed window to rear aspect, built in airing cupboard and radiator.
having frosted double glazed window to front aspect, bath with mixer tap, low level w.c. separate electric shower, part tiled walls, vanity unit and heated towel rail.
having seating area with steps down to paved patio area and steps off from patio to underhouse storage, area mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders and walled surround, gated side access to front garden.
having side access to rear garden, off road parking for 2 vehicles being mainly paved and with wall frontage.
Garage 15' 1" x 9' 1" ( 4.60m x 2.77m )
benefiting from power and light and up and over door, private door to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.