This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Hever Close, Pitstone
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedroom Detached with En-Suite to Master
- Formal Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen Diner
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
An immaculately presented four bedroom DETACHED family home situated on a corner plot on the edge of this popular development, ideal for commuters from Tring Station. The property has the added benefit of a study, conservatory and garage and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Immaculately presented DETACHED family home on a corner plot with four bedrooms on the edge of this popular development, ideal for commuters and benefiting from NO ONWARD CHAIN.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 2898-6979-6250-6881-9020.
The village of Pitstone is home to a thriving community, with a pre-school, sports clubs and activities for youngsters, a church, a cricket club, a drama group and a local history society. Pitstone is also the proud home to a museum of rural life, packed with fascinating artefacts charting the area's rich heritage.Children are well catered for by a selection of good educational facilities within the local area, including a primary school a mile from the development, and secondary schools in the market town of Tring, just three miles away, and the very popular Aylesbury Grammar School. Tring also offers a wide range of shops, sporting and leisure pursuits, while Aylesbury, Leighton Buzzard and Hemel Hempstead are all within a 10-mile radius of Castlemead. For those travelling further afield, the M25 is 20 miles away, and the M1 north and south is just 10 miles. Tring Station provides services to London Euston in 45 minutes
Pitstone is within the school catchment area for the very popular Aylesbury Vale Grammar school and also The Cottesloe School, formerly known as Wing Secondary school.
Part glazed door. Stairs leading to first floor. Radiator.
Lounge 16' 11" into bay. max narrowing to 15' 1" x 11' 6" ( 5.16m into bay. max narrowing to 4.60m x 3.51m )
Double glazed bay window to front with feature beam effect. Gas fire with wooden mantle and granite effect hearth. Radiator.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 10' 8" ( 2.84m x 3.25m )
Radiator. Double doors to lounge. Archway to conservatory with beam effect.
Conservatory 11' 2" max x 8' 9" ( 3.40m max x 2.67m )
With tiled floor and garden view. Double doors onto patio. Radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 11' 5" max x 14' 5" ( 3.48m max x 4.39m )
A range of wood effect wall and base units incorporating display cabinets with mottled green laminate work surfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink with tiled splashbacks. Four-ring electric hob and electric oven and grill. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Space for dining table. Access to understairs storage. Double glazed window to rear. Downlighters. Part glazed door to patio.
Study 7' 8" x 7' max ( 2.34m x 2.13m max )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to side. White low level WC and wash hand basin. Tiled splashback. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft hatch. Airing cupboard housing boiler and shelf.
Bedroom One 9' 7" min x 11' 5" excluding wardrobes ( 2.92m min x 3.48m excluding wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Three piece white shower suite with low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Wall mounted vanity unit with storage. Downlighters. Double glazed frosted window to side.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" narrowing to 9' 8" x 10' 4" min ( 3.15m narrowing to 2.95m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front with views over hills beyond. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' max narrowing to 6' 10" x 10' 9" ( 2.74m max narrowing to 2.08m x 3.28m )
Double gazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" max into wardrobe x 9' ( 2.59m max into wardrobe x 2.74m )
Currently used as a dressing room with a bank of fitted wardrobes along one wall. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Three piece white bath suite with tiled splashbacks. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Panelled bath with shower head over and glass screen. Frosted double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Downlighters.
Metal up and over door. Power and light.
Landscaped garden mainly laid to lawn with driveway leading to the garage and pathway to front.
Landscaped garden, mainly laid to lawn with paved patio. Enclosed with timber fence and wall. gated side access. Cold water tap. Outside spot lighting.
Aylesbury Vale District Council
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.