This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom country house for sale
Country House and Holiday Barns at Lamellion, Liskeard
- KEY FEATURES
- A superb substantial detached "former Duchy of Cornwall" residence
- Beautifully positioned amid wooded countryside & adjoining 7 acres of land (approx)
- Main accommodation with five bedrooms & three reception rooms
- Two "3 star" successfully run holiday letting barns & further two bed detached barn
- Further barn for conversion with planning consent for full residential use
- Beautiful formal gardens, adjoining land with stream frontage & outbuildings
The main residence is a traditionally built former “Duchy of Cornwall” property which we believe dates back to circa 1850’s and is thought to have been a pair of semi-detached houses offering spacious accommodation which has been upgraded by the current owners with three reception areas including a conservatory. There is also a laundry room and office space, ground floor WC and dressing area with five bedrooms and two bathrooms on the first floor. The loft space is extensive and if required could be converted (subject to the necessary consents).
There are currently two Three Star rated successfully run holiday letting barns which generate a good income and a two bedroom detached barn conversion which also has holiday use but is currently used privately. There is a fantastic opportunity to convert a two storey barn with the benefit of full residential planning consent.
There are formal gardens with a lovely rural outlook and land which is arranged into paddocks with a natural stream frontage with various other outbuildings including an old storage barn which also has planning permission to convert into a Laundry house/storage unit.