- Rarely Available, Truly Stunning & Arguably The Most Unique House In Tufnell Park
- Forming Part Of The Exclusive All Saints Church Development
- Approximately 3596 Sq Ft / 334 Sq M Of Accommodation
- Five Double Bedrooms, Two Of Which Include En-Suite Bathrooms & Further Shower Room & Cloakroom
- Almost 26 Ft Square Main Reception WIth Feature Detailed Carved Panelled Walls & Imposing Fireplace
- Spacious & Welcoming Entrance Hallway With Fireplace
- Stunning Period Features Including Wonderful Stained Glass & Full Length Mullion Windows
- Exposed Vaulted Ceilings, Detailed Brickwork Arches & Stone Masonry
- Philippe Starck Bathroom Fittings, Cast Iron Radiators, Reclaimed Pitch Pine Flooring & Miele Kitchen Appliances
- Off Street Parking Set Within Own Secluded & Attractive Walled Garden
A rare opportunity to purchase a truly stunning and arguably the most unique house in Tufnell Park which forms part of the exclusive All Saints Church development situated in a prime residential location that is within close proximity to local shops, Tufnell Park (Northern Line) underground station, Tufnell Park Tavern (gastro pub) and the ever popular Yerbury primary school. The very spacious accommodation (approximately 3596 Sq Ft / 344 Sq M) is arranged over four main levels comprising five double bedrooms, a magnificent almost 26ft square part triple height ceiling reception featuring detailed carved panelling to three walls together an imposing fireplace and access to a secluded patio, further gallery reception area at first floor level, contemporary kitchen/diner with granite work surfaces, two en-suite bathrooms, shower room and cloakroom. Additional features/benefits include spacious and welcoming entrance hallway with a fireplace, separate street entrance leading to main entrance door to the property, off street parking set within own secluded and attractive walled garden, Philippe Starck bathroom fittings, cast iron radiators, reclaimed pitch pine flooring and Miele kitchen appliances. Attention to detail to fully enhance the plethora of period features is prevalent throughout to include wonderful stained glass and full length mullion windows, exposed vaulted ceilings, detailed brickwork arches and stone masonry. The only way this property can be truly appreciated is by arranging an immediate internal inspection. Sole Agent.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.