This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
7 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Warren Drive, Wallasey
- Particularly Attractive Very Good Sized & Imposing Traditional Semi-Detached Property
- With Superb Wirral, Sea & Welsh Hills Views To Rear
- Part GCH, Three Good Sized Reception Rooms, Kitchen
- Six Bedrooms, Study, Bathroom
- Shower Room, Range Of Useful Basement Rooms
- Mature Well Kept Gardens, Garage,
Occupying very good sized well kept mature gardens to front and rear and with superb Wirral, coastal and Welsh hills views to the rear, a very good sized traditional and imposing semi-detached house. The property has three reception rooms, kitchen, six bedrooms, bathroom, study and shower room.
Occupying very good sized well kept mature gardens to front and rear and with superb Wirral, coastal and Welsh hills views to the rear, a very good sized traditional and imposing semi-detached house. The property has part gas central heating and an accommodation comprising porch, hall, lounge, dining room and family room, kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms, bathroom, separate WC. To the second floor there are three further bedrooms, study and shower room. There are a useful range of basement store rooms. There is also a garage and additional off road parking.
With feature oak entrance door and side leadlighted windows to vestibule with herringbone design tiled floor, wall tiling to window height and windows to side and rear. Inner beveled glass panelled door with side and upper windows to reception hall.
With double panelled radiator and panelling to dado height, cupboard understairs.
Rear Lounge: 21' 6" into bay x 14' 10" ( 6.55m into bay x 4.52m )
With double panelled radiator, feature marble fireplace with gas fire. Feature arch forming bay with windows having superb views across the Wirral towards the Welsh hills and also the open sea, leadlighted transoms and glass panelled door giving access to balcony/patio, double panelled radiator.
Front Dining Room: 19' 9" into bay x 13' 10" ( 6.02m into bay x 4.22m )
With oak panelling to dado height, bay window, feature oak fireplace, double panelled radiator and two wall light points.
Balcony / Patio
With ornamental wrought iron railings and with superb Wirral and North Wales and sea views.
Family Room: 15' 10" into bay x 14' 11" ( 4.83m into bay x 4.55m )
With bay window to side, windows to front, feature oak and tiled fireplace, double panelled radiator.
Kitchen: 10' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.10m x 2.69m )
With single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboards, further base and wall units, double glazed window having views across the Wirral towards the sea and Welsh hills. Vinyl floor covering.
From the hall a feature turned staircase leads to good sized first floor landing with single panelled radiator, panelling to dado height, windows with views towards the sea and Welsh hills. Walk in shelved linen cupboard with light.
Front Bedroom One: 19' 11" into bay x 13' 10" ( 6.07m into bay x 4.22m )
With double panelled radiator, bay window and cast iron fireplace with tiled inset.
Side Bedroom Two: 15' x 12' 5" ( 4.57m x 3.78m )
Cast iron fire surround, double panelled radiator, window.
Rear Bedroom Three: 21' 5" into bay x 14' 10" ( 6.53m into bay x 4.52m )
Bay window having superb Welsh hill & sea views, oak and tiled fireplace, double panelled radiator, three wall light points.
With tiled panelled bath, wash hand basin, wall tiling to picture rail height, frosted window, single panelled radiator and heated towel rail.
With white low level suite, frosted window, vinyl floor covering.
From the first floor landing a turned feature staircase leads to second floor landing with tall window.
Side Bedroom Four: 15' 5" x 12' 10" ( 4.70m x 3.91m )
With window having views towards the sea, cast iron fireplace.
Front Bedroom Five: 16' 7" x 14' ( 5.05m x 4.27m )
With cast iron fireplace and window.
Side Bedroom Six 14' 10" x 12' 2" ( 4.52m x 3.71m )
With window having superb views to the sea, cast iron fireplace.
' L ' Shaped Study: 10' 1" (excluding under eves area) x 8' 8" ( 3.07m (excluding under eves area) x 2.64m )
With low level WC, pedestal wash basin, shower cubicle and vinyl floor covering.
From the hall a door gives access to steps leading down to useful range of basement rooms.
Basement Room One: 10' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.67m )
With sink unit, part tiled walls, window and door to garden.
Further Store Room: 13' 3" (excluding recess) x 12' 7" ( 4.04m (excluding recess) x 3.84m )
With window, gas fired central heating boiler and further store room with window.
There are very well kept good sized well stocked mature front and rear gardens, the front with lawn, mature shrubs and trees, flowers, sandstone boundary walling and driveway with double timber entrance gates and leading to brick GARAGE with up and over entrance door and window. The rear garden is a particular feature being very well kept and good size, there is a walled domestic area with three further brick stores and WC. The rear garden is southerly facing and has lawns, fruit trees, mature flowers and shrubs, sandstone boundary walling and timber fencing, greenhouse, timber garden shed/summer house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.