5 bedroom detached house for saleCrabtree Close, Bloxham, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX15
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Four First Floor Bedrooms
- One With An En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Excellent Second Floor Master Suite Of Bedroom
- Dressing Room and Large En-Suite Shower Room
A modern stone built five bedroom detached house offering excellent family accommodation arranged over three floors including an entrance hall, cloakroom with white suite, sitting room with double doors opening onto the patio and rear garden, separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room fitted with an attractive range of base and wall units incorporating ample worktops, built in appliances include double oven, hob, cooker hood, dishwasher and washing/drier, first floor landing, four first floor bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room, family bathroom, including bath and separate shower cubicle and second floor suite of master bedroom, dressing room fitted out with wardrobe cupboards and shelving plus large en-suite including shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin and low level WC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-23047959.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DED100004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Deddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.