3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Cardiff Road, Taffs Well, Cardiff
like this property?Call 0843 313 4325
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING: D
- Period semi-detached home
- Two reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen/diner
- Utility room & shower room
- Three bedrooms & bathroom
- Parking for several vehicles
- Proximity to the village and shops
A rare opportunity to acquire this 3 bedroom stone faced semi detached period cottage located in Taffs Well set in this cul de sac with direct access into country lane & cycle path with easy access into the Taff trail The property has been refurbished to a very good standard. RING NOW TO VIEW!!!!
A rare opportunity to acquire this three bedroom stone faced semi detached period cottage located in Taffs Well set in this cul de sac with direct access into country lane with cycle path with easy access into the taff trail . The property comprises of; sitting room, lounge with feature fire place, fitted kitchen/diner utility room & downstairs shower room. To the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a potential for a fourth bedroom via a loft conversion (subject to planning).
The property has been refurbished to a very good standard and is located on the outskirts of Taffs Well Village, offering local shops, amenities and train station, leisure facilities, cinemas, restaurants and links to the A470 & M4.
Sitting Room 14' 9" x 9' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed french door, radiator, gas fire place double doors into
Lounge 14' 10" x 12' 5" ( 4.52m x 3.78m )
Two double glazed window to side, open fire place, stair case to first floor timber beam ceiling, door to .
Kitchen/diner 15' 7" x 9' 8" ( 4.75m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen, selection of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces overhead, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with one and half bowel, tiled splash backs, space for fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, space for range cooker, timber beam ceiling, ceramic tiled floor. Door leading to utility room.
Utility Room 9' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.41m )
Wall and base units with work surfaces overhead, sink and drainer, ceramic tiled floor, wall mounted combination boiler, plumbing for washing machine corridor leading to side garden and shower room.
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs.
Loft access, radiator, banister and spindles.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 9' 9" ( 4.50m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.76m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 6' 6" ( 2.24m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom 10' 6" x 6' 10" ( 3.20m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer tap and shower head, partly tiled
Front & Side Garden
Mostly paved with sitting areas, parking spaces for several vehicles, outisde tap and light, selection of trees
Garden shed, area with potential for further garden developements
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.