3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Grove Lane, Knottingley
like this property?Call 01977 311016
- Substantially reduced from original asking price to achieveearly sale
- No Chain
- 3 bedroom semi detached property
- Gas C.H, uPVC D.G,
- Lounge, dining room & kitchen
- Family bathroom & separate toilet
- Off street parking leading to the detached garage
- Easy access to road and rail networks
Ideal for the family purchaser is this well presented 3 bedroom semi detached house situated within a sought after peaceful cul-de-sac in this convenient location having easy access to both road and rail network.Offering spacious accomodation and benefiting from private gardens to the rear.
Substantially reduced from original asking price to achieve early sale. Situated in this popular residential area, conveniently placed for access to all amenities and for access to both road and rail networks, is this 3 bedroom semi detached house. Ideal for the family purchaser, the property offers deceptively spacious accommodation throughout and has the usual requirements of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. Presented to a high standard, the internal accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen. Whilst to the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside, there is off street parking leading to the detached garage and gardens to front and rear.
Having a radiator, door to front and double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 13' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.45m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, electric fire and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.12m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and electric fire.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 7' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.41m )
Having a range of contemporary units to both high and low level incorporating spaces for appliances and plumbing for washing machine. Set within the work surface there is a stainless steel sink and drainer, cooker, 4 ring electric hob and extractor fan. With a double glazed window to the front, door leading out to the side of the property, central heating radiator and a pantry.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the side, a cupboard and with access to loft.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.45m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.12m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" x 6' 7" ( 2.36m x 2.01m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, radiator and a cupboard.
Having a bath with shower over, double glazed window to the front, heated towel rail and cupboard.
Having a low level WC, wash hand basin and double glazed window to the front.
To the front of the property there is a drive providing off street parking leading to the garage, having double doors, window to the side and has power, water and light. Also having a well maintained lawned garden with flower beds and outhouse with power. Whilst to the rear there are 2 separate lawned areas, with mature shrubs and trees.
The property itself can be approached by leaving Pontefract Town Centre along Bondgate. Follow the road onto the A645 Knottingley Road, continue along before turning right just after Morrisons Supermarket onto Marine Villas. Bear right onto Grove Lane, where the property can be located on the left hand side by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.