3 bedroom detached house for sale
West Lea Cottages, Knottingley
like this property?Call 01977 311016
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well presented 3 bedroom detached property
- Separate lounge, dining room and modern fitted kitchen
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Extensive family garden, off street parking and detached garage
- Private location
- Easy access to road and rail networks
William H Brown are delighted to offer this well presented individual 3 bedroom detached house. Ideal for the family purchaser, the property offers deceptively spacious accommodation and is maintained and presented to a high standard throughout.
Situated in the popular residential location of Knottingley is this individual 3 bedroom detached house. Offering access to local amenities and to local transport links, the property must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The internal accommodation briefly comprises; rear entrance, lounge, dining room, bathroom and kitchen. To the first floor there are 3 bedrooms with a separate WC off bedroom 1. Outside, there is a detached garage, ample off street parking and well presented gardens to front and rear.
Having a uPVC door to the rear, stairs leading to the first floor and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' 7" x 13' 10" ( 5.05m x 4.22m )
Having a double glazed window to the front of the property, a gas coal effect fireplace, understairs storage and an open arch way leading into the...
Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.63m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.54m )
This contemporary kitchen has a range of units to both the high and low levels. Set within the work surface there is a sink and drainer, cooker with 4 ring electric hob and a chrome extractor fan above. Having a wine rack, a central heating radiator, plumbing for a washing machine, a double glazed window to the side and a uPVC door leading out to the side of the property.
Having a 3 piece white modern suite comprising of a bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin. There is also a chrome heated towel rail, a double glazed window to the side and part tiling to the walls.
First Floor Landing
With wood flooring and access to loft.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.63m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator. Having access to the...
Comprising of a WC and wash hand basin. Having a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 13' 11" x 9' 6" ( 4.24m x 2.90m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator and a cupboard housing the combi boiler.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 6' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.01m )
Having a double glazed window to the front of the property, a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
There is ample off street parking and a detached garage (17'8" x 10') having power, light and up and over doors. To the rear there is a lawned garden with a shrubbed border and to the front of the property there is a lawned garden with shrubs and a paved seating area.
The property itself can be approached by leaving Pontefract Town Centre along the A645 Knottingley Road. Proceed into Knottingley and at the Hill Top traffic lights proceed straight ahead. After passing Morrisons supermarket and the Sports Centre on the right hand side, continue well along and after passing the zebra crossing turn right onto Womersley Road. Follow this down over the train tracks and then take a left onto West Lea Cottages where the property can be located at the end on the right hand side identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.