This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom semi-detached villa for sale
Glenburn Street, Port Glasgow, PA14
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Welcoming Reception Hallway
- Drawing Room with feature Bay window & fireplace
- Large Modern Kitchen/Dining with amply storage
- 5 Family Bedrooms one with Ensuite
- Cloakroom/ Utility Room
- family Bathroom with separate shower cubical
- 2 Sitting Rooms both with French Doors, one onto Blalcony
- Garage with Monobloc Driveway
Tenure: Freehold******A HOME REPORT IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PROPERTY*****
~~~~~~~~~HOME REPORT VALUATION AT £265,000~~~~~~~~
A substantial SEMI DETACHED VILLA providing beautifully proportioned accommodation which has been extended and upgraded to exacting standard. This charming and unique 5 bedroom and 3 Public room Traditional Villa come with many fine period features. An elegant and spacious family home with a superb walled garden and view towards the River Clyde and hills beyond.
Comprising of Vestibule accessed through double storm doors, Welcoming Reception Hallway with ornate staircase to upper landing, Drawing Room with feature Bay window and feature Fireplace, period decorative cornicing throughout, Family room with French doors onto rear Courtyard, Laminate flooring throughout, Large Dining Kitchen with amply storage in the form of floor and wall mounted units, further two walkin storage cupboards, Gas hob and Electric oven, Panel ceiling with down lights throughout, access leading onto rear Courtyard patio area. Cloakroom with two piece white suite, Utility room with plumbing and drying pulley, Study/Gym/Bedroom with laminate flooring throughout.
On the upper landing there are Five good size bedrooms, two with laminate flooring throughout, Master bedroom with en suite shower room, with quality fittings and finishes, Feature Bay window and floor to ceiling fitted mirror wardrobes. Further family Sitting Room with French Door onto spacious Feature Balcony, with Laminate flooring throughout. Luxury Family Bathroom with Spa bath and separate double shower cubical, vanity unit wash hand basin, Quaility tiling throughout.
Two further storage cupboard in Hallway, access to partial floored loft space.
The specification of this property includes Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.
The property has a Beautifully landscaped front garden with Monobloc Driveway and Garage. The rear of the property has a Private Courtyard with Patio area and Child friendly area.
Excellent location for commuters with links to major motorway networks nearby and the local train station with direct links to Glasgow within 200 yards. Glenlea enjoys a convenient location close to Port Glasgow Town centre and all its amenities.
No amount of descriptive detail can do justice to this property, and internal inspection is essential.
* Entrance Hallway
* Drawing Room 5.75m (18'10'') x 3.32, (10'11)
* Kitchen/Dining 5.48m (18'0'') x 4.88m (16'0)
* Cloakroom 1.40m (4'7'') x 1.02m (3'4'')
* Utility Room 3.00m (9'10'') x 2.15m (7'1'')
* Sitting Room 1 4.72m (15'6'') x 4.40m (14'5'')
* Gym/Bedroom 2.39m (7'0'') x 3.18m (10'5'')
* Master Bedroom 5.75m (18'10'') x 3.32m (10'11')
* En suite 0.97m (3'2'') x 1.80m (5'11')
* Bedroom 11.97m (6'6'') x 3.37m (11'1'')
* Bedroom 2 2.43m (8'0'') x 3.18m (10'5'')
* Bedroom 3 3.41m (11'2'') 3.18m (10'5'')
* Bedroom 4 3.00m (9'10'') x 3.62m (11'11'')
* Sitting Room 2 3.93m (12'11') x 4.40m (14'5'')
* Bathroom 2.81m (9'3'') x 2.89m (9'6'')
Property Misdescription act 1991: Whilst we have made every effort to ensure that the sizes shown are accurate they should be used as a guide, please do not use when purchasing floor or wall-coverings.
Do you have a property to sell? Brian Harkins Financial Services can offer you a free valuation and advice on the sale of your present property along with all other financial advice such as MORTGAGES. Should this be of interest Please call and ask for Denise Nelson 01475 741850.
YOUR LOCAL OFFICE
18 JOHN WOOD STREET PORT GLASGOW INVERCLYDE PA14 5HU
TEL: 01475 741850
FAX: 01475 745599
Opening Times Monday-Friday 9am-5: 30pm,Saturday 9am-12: 30pm