This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom detached house for sale
Trearddur House Cottage, Trearddur Bay, Anglesey
- LOUNGE WITH FEATURE INGLENOOK STYLE FIREPLACE
- ATTRACTIVE FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- 2 BEDROOMS
- SHOWER ROOM/W.C.
- FIRST FLOOR LOFT STORAGE/HOBBIES ROOM
- PVCU DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PRIVATE ON-SITE PARKING & PLEASANT LAWNED GARDEN
Tenure: FreeholdMost pleasant charming detached cottage being, we understand, the original caretaker's cottage for the former Trearddur Bay Preparatory School situated to the rear of the property (now known as Trearddur House Mews). The cottage is situated in the heart of Trearddur Bay, convenient for the village centre, Holyhead Golf Club and renowned beach. The property is considered to be an ideal permanent residence or holiday home/let business. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Radiator, electric meter cupboard with consumer unit, understairs cupboard, pine panelled doors to rooms;
Approx. 2.41m x 2.73m/2.96m (7'11" x 8'11"/9'9") - Window, radiator;
Approx. 2.69m x 2.73m/2.96m (8'10" x 8'11"/9'9") - Window, radiator;
- Shower cubicle with electric shower and tiling to 3/4 height, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, partial tiling to walls, radiator, window;
Approx. excluding bay 3.03m/3.37m x 5.30m (9'11"/11'1" x 17'5") - Feature brick inglenook style fireplace with pitch pine beam and raised slate hearth with gas point, box bay window and another window, 2 radiators, stairs to first floor, door to kitchen/diner;
Approx. 5.29m/3.41m x 1.85m/4.05m (17'4"/11'2" x 6'1"/13'3") - Attractive fitted kitchen with a good range of worktops and base cupboards with limed-oak doors to units briefly comprising of a 1 1/2 bowl single drainer plastic sink unit, tiled surround, range of wall units, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled effect laminate flooring, pine panelling to base of walls, radiator, 3 windows, cupboard to corner housing gas central heating boiler, timber stable door to outside;
Loft Storage/Hobbies Room
Approx. 2.72m x 5.62m (8'11" x 18'5") - Skylight, central stairway with pine handrail and balustrading;
- Private enclosed concrete on-site parking area accessed by double wooden gates and enclosed by high painted walls with side courtesy gate; gate to front of property;
- Substantial timber useful workshop with power;
- Paved courtesy path and pleasant lawned garden to rear with 2 mature sycamore trees and 2 timber garden sheds enclosed by high block wall to rear boundary; water tap; path and small lawned area to side leads to another small pleasant front lawned garden subdivided by a paved path with access to the rear of Trearddur House Mews. We understand the property enjoys pedestrian access across the communal path situated to the rear of the Trearddur House Mews properties. Interested purchasers should seek clarification of this from their legal advisor.