2 bedroom detached house for saleTrearddur House Cottage, Trearddur Bay, Anglesey
Offers in Region of £199,950
- LOUNGE WITH FEATURE INGLENOOK STYLE FIREPLACE
- ATTRACTIVE FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- 2 BEDROOMS
- SHOWER ROOM/W.C.
- FIRST FLOOR LOFT STORAGE/HOBBIES ROOM
- PVCU DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PRIVATE ON-SITE PARKING & PLEASANT LAWNED GARDEN
Most pleasant charming detached cottage being, we understand, the original caretaker's cottage for the former Trearddur Bay Preparatory School situated to the rear of the property (now known as Trearddur House Mews). The cottage is situated in the heart of Trearddur Bay, convenient for the village centre, Holyhead Golf Club and renowned beach. The property is considered to be an ideal permanent residence or holiday home/let business. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Radiator, electric meter cupboard with consumer unit, understairs cupboard, pine panelled doors to rooms;
Approx. 2.41m x 2.73m/2.96m (7'11" x 8'11"/9'9") - Window, radiator;
Approx. 2.69m x 2.73m/2.96m (8'10" x 8'11"/9'9") - Window, radiator;
- Shower cubicle with electric shower and tiling to 3/4 height, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, partial tiling to walls, radiator, window;
Approx. excluding bay 3.03m/3.37m x 5.30m (9'11"/11'1" x 17'5") - Feature brick inglenook style fireplace with pitch pine beam and raised slate hearth with gas point, box bay window and another window, 2 radiators, stairs to first floor, door to kitchen/diner;
Approx. 5.29m/3.41m x 1.85m/4.05m (17'4"/11'2" x 6'1"/13'3") - Attractive fitted kitchen with a good range of worktops and base cupboards with limed-oak doors to units briefly comprising of a 1 1/2 bowl single drainer plastic sink unit, tiled surround, range of wall units, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled effect laminate flooring, pine panelling to base of walls, radiator, 3 windows, cupboard to corner housing gas central heating boiler, timber stable door to outside;
Loft Storage/Hobbies Room
Approx. 2.72m x 5.62m (8'11" x 18'5") - Skylight, central stairway with pine handrail and balustrading;
- Private enclosed concrete on-site parking area accessed by double wooden gates and enclosed by high painted walls with side courtesy gate; gate to front of property;
- Substantial timber useful workshop with power;
- Paved courtesy path and pleasant lawned garden to rear with 2 mature sycamore trees and 2 timber garden sheds enclosed by high block wall to rear boundary; water tap; path and small lawned area to side leads to another small pleasant front lawned garden subdivided by a paved path with access to the rear of Trearddur House Mews. We understand the property enjoys pedestrian access across the communal path situated to the rear of the Trearddur House Mews properties. Interested purchasers should seek clarification of this from their legal advisor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-28142677.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1936233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burnells, Holyhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.