This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
St Margarets Drive, Brandon
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Established Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- UPVC Doors And Windows
- Larger Than Average Garden
- Rebuilt Garage
- Gas Central Heating
The property is an established detached bungalow situated on the London Road side of town. In recent times the property has been extensively refurbished. The accommodation comprises: Entrance porch, lounge, hallway, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, gardens to front and rear and single garage.
The property is an established detached bungalow situated on the London Road side of town. In recent times the property has been extensively refurbished including the addition of gas central heating and replacement of kitchen and bathroom. The accommodation comprises: Entrance porch, lounge, inner hallway, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, gardens to front and rear and single garage.
54 St Margarets Drive, Brandon
Sealed unit uPVC entrance door, sealed unit uPVC windows to side, ceramic tiled flooring.
Lounge 12' 7" x 15' 8" max (12'min) ( 3.84m x 4.78m max (12'min) )
Laminate flooring, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit uPVC windows to front with additional secondary glazing, radiator.
With coved and textured ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 11' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.43m )
Being fully tiled and having single drainer stainless steel sink unit inset into roll edged work surface, with cupboard and space and plumbing for automatic washing machine below, additional cupboards and drawers with roll edged work surface over, built in pantry with sealed unit uPVC window to side, space and plumbing for automatic dishwasher, space and point for gas cooker, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted gas fired combination boiler, laminate flooring, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit uPVC window to rear with additional secondary glazing, sealed unit uPVC door to rear garden, radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.02m x 3.38m )
With laminate flooring, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit uPVC window to front with additional secondary glazing, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 8' ( 2.72m x 2.44m )
Laminate flooring, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit uPVC window to rear with additional secondary glazing, radiator.
Being fully tiled, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower and mixer tap over, ceramic tiled flooring, access to loft space, coved and textured ceiling, UPVC window to rear, heated towel rail.
The garden to the front of the property is laid to lawn, with concrete driveway to side which in turn leads to a block built garage with electric shutter doors, radiator, window to rear and measures 16'2" x 9'1". The rear garden is larger than average, laid to lawn, concrete hardstanding patio area, outside tap, outside light and large garden shed.
All main services are connected to the property.
From William H Brown Brandon office proceed to the top of the High Street, turning right at the traffic lights into London Road continue along London Road eventually turning right into Crown Street then second right into St Margaret's Drive where the property can found on the right hand side clearly indicated by a William H Brown For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.