2 bedroom character property for saleCarsphairn Road, Dalmellington, Ayr
Offers in Excess of £79,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *** £1000 Buyers Incentive available on this property *** (Subject to terms & conditions)
- *** REDUCED ASKING PRICE ***
- Traditional upper conversion
- Lounge with bay window
- Two double bedrooms
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Fitted kitchen
- Off Road Parking
- Earlly viewing is highly recommended!
Traditional Sandstone Upper Conversion situated on the outskirts of Dalmellington comprises lounge with bay window, two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen, bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, off road parking and garden grounds. Early viewing is highly advised! Energy Rating D.
Well presented traditional main door upper conversion, situated conveniently for village amenities. Brought to the market in true "walk in" condition.
The well proportioned accommodation comprises entrance hall, front facing lounge with gas fire and bay window, fitted dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, modern bathroom. There is double glazing, gas central heating and off street parking and garden grounds to the rear. Early internal viewing is highly recommended!
Energy Rating D.
Lounge 18' 8" plus bay x 14' 7" ( 5.69m plus bay x 4.45m )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 11' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 14' 11" ( 4.19m x 4.55m )
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.17m x 3.18m )
Entering the village on the A713 from Ayr keep on the main road, straight through the mini roundabout into Carsphairn Road where No 6a is located on the left handside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYR101840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.