7 bedroom country house for sale
like this property?Call 01244 296024
Tenure: FreeholdAn immaculately restored 16th century longhouse with two cottages and enormous potential for further development, presently operating as a high quality country house with restaurant and rooms.
Occupying a rural setting in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Cleifiog Uchaf would appeal to both the residential and commercial markets and its location close to the A55 makes it extremely accessible.
Approximately 5.3 acres with an additional 23 acres available by separate negotiation.
(Please note, the site plan within the particulars shows the whole area for sale. The immediate lot which is available with a guide of £845,000, is shown as edged red on the plan in 'photographs')
Accommodation in Brief
• Cleifiog Uchaf - Entrance Hall; Library; Dining Room; Drawing Room; Cloakroom; Kitchen; Pantry;
2nd Kitchen; Office/Sitting Room; 6 Bedroom Suites; 7th Bedroom and additional downstairs Bathroom.
• Ty-Beti - Entrance Hall; Kitchen/Living Room; Bedroom; Shower Room.
• The Hen House - Kitchen/Breakfast Room; Sitting Room; Bedroom; Bathroom.
• Planning permission - Consent for 7/8 further cottages; Extension of original house to incorporate 5 further
bedrooms & 3 ground floor rooms; Function rooms; Conference room; Leisure complex including swimming
pool with spa; Tennis court; Maze; • A series of traditional farm buildings and machinery store; Walled garden; Lake.
• Licensed as a venue for weddings and civil ceremonies.
• By separate negotiation, land extending to approximately 23 acres with planning permission for a golf driving range (flood-lit) and par 3 9-hole golf course.
In all approximately 28 acres. (11.34 ha)