5 bedroom detached house for sale
Crofthill Close, Dalry
like this property?Call 01294 289001
Distances are straight line measurements
- Spacious executive detached villa
- Two public rooms
- modern fitted kitchen
- Five bedrooms
- Cloaks/w.c., family bathroom
- Gas c/g d/g
- Gardens, garage and driveway
- PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
Spacious five bedroom executive detached villa with accommodation comprising entrance hall, two public rooms, stunning integrated kitchen, five bedrooms with 2 en-suites and family bathroom. There is also gas central heaint, double glazing, gardens, garage and driveway.
**PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE**
Spacious five bedroom executive villa within small exclusive cul-de-sac with accommodation comprising of entrance hall, cloak/w.c., spacious lounge, dining room, stunning integrated kitchen, utility room, five bedrooms, jack & jill en-suite, en-suite to master bedroom and family bathroom. The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazing, gardens to front and rear, garage with rear door to utility room.
*** PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE - PLEASE CONTACT OFFICE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION***
Enter through a front facing double glazed door, a front facing double glazed window, fitted carpet and a radiator. Stairs to upper apartments.
Partially tiled cloakroom with a white two-piece suite comprising: W.C and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and a towel radiator.
Lounge 17' 7" x 12' 11" at widest point ( 5.36m x 3.94m at widest point )
Bright spacious lounge with two front facing double glazed windows, fitted carpet, radiator and power points. French doors leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 11' ( 3.38m x 3.35m )
French doors from lounge leading in to the dining room, rear facing double glazed window, fitted carpet, radiator and power points.
Kitchen 23' 9" x 11' 11" ( 7.24m x 3.63m )
Modern well fitted kitchen with wall and base units, two rear facing double glazed windows, work surfaces, 1 and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, vinyl flooring, radiator and power points. Door access to utility room and patio doors to rear garden.
Utility Room 5' 5" x 10' 9" ( 1.65m x 3.28m )
Utility room with wall and base units, side facing double glazed window, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, vinyl flooring, radiator and power points. Door access to the garage.
Stairs from entrance hall leading to second level, down lighters, two storage cupboards and a radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 13' ( 4.47m x 3.96m )
Master bedroom situated on the second level with a double glazed velux window, calm ceilings, down lighters, fitted carpet, radiator and power points. Door access to master en suite.
Three piece suite comprising: W.C., 'his' and 'hers' vanity units and a wet shower. Double glazed velux window, partially tiled, extractor fan, tiled flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 11' 2" at narrowest point ( 3.78m x 3.40m at narrowest point )
Double bedroom situated on the first level with a front facing double glazed window, built in mirrored wardrobes, fitted carpet, radiator and power points. Door access to a jack and jill en suite.
Jack And Jill En Suite
Three piece suite comprising: W.C., 'his' and 'hers' vanity units and a shower cubicle. Side facing double glazed window, partially tiled, down lighters, tiled flooring and a towel radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.18m )
Double bedroom situated on the first level with a rear facing double glazed window, built in mirrored wardrobes, fitted carpet, radiator and power points. Door access to a jack and jill en suite.
Bedroom Four 13' 2" x 10' 4" ( 4.01m x 3.15m )
Double bedroom situated on the first level with a rear facing double glazed window, built in mirrored wardrobes, fitted carpet, radiator and power points
Bedroom Five/study 9' 10" x 7' ( 3.00m x 2.13m )
Bedroom/study situated on the second level with a double glazed velux window, fitted carpet, radiator and power points.
Modern well fitted three piece suite comprising: W.C., wash hand basin and a bath with mixer taps. Rear facing double glazed window, partially tiled, down lighters, towel radiator and tiled flooring.
Access through an electric up and over door, power and light. Storage with heating boiler and electric meter.
Driveway to the front giving off street parking.
Easily maintained front garden with a lawn and a path leading to the front door.
Fully enclosed rear garden with a lawn giving ease of maintenance.
From Glasgow travel East along the M8 to Glasgow Airport. On approaching the airport take the A737 off the motorway sign-posted Irvine. Travel through Beith on the A737, Dalry is the next town approx 10 minutes from Beith. As you enter Dalry from this direction turn right into Courthill follow road along turning right again onto Crofthill Close where number 2 is on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements