This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached house for sale
Ash Hill Crescent, Hatfield, Doncaster
- A three bedroom detached house
- Close to local amenities
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Lounge and dining room
- EPC RATING E
- Kitchen and conservatory
- Extended brick garage
- Front and rear gardens
A three bedroom detached house situated in a popular residential location close to local amenities. With gas central heating and double glazing the property comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three first floor bedrooms, bathroom, extended brick garage and front and rear gardens
A three bedroom detached house situated in a popular residential location close to local amenities. With gas central heating and double glazing the property comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three first floor bedrooms, bathroom, extended brick garage and front and rear gardens.
With a door to the front, featuring a PVCu double glazed centre panel, stairs off to the first floor, radiator and doors through to the lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 13' 3" x 11' 4" ( 4.04m x 3.45m )
With a front facing double glazed window, inset coal effect gas fire, coving to the ceiling, radiator and archway through to;
Dining Room 9' 2" x 8' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.62m )
Kitchen 8' 6" x 8' ( 2.59m x 2.44m )
With a double glazed window and half PVCu double glazed door to the side of the property, the kitchen is fitted with both wall and base units in a maple finish. A stainless steel sink and drainer with black granite effect work surfaces, a five ring gas hob with electric oven and cooker hood, integrated fridge and dish washer, plumbing for a washing machine, concealed space for washing machine, tiling to three of the walls, and an understairs pantry.
With stairs from the hall, side facing double glazed windows and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.25m x 3.10m )
With a front facing double glazed window, radiator and cylinder airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' ( 3.43m x 3.05m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.18m x 2.18m )
With a front facing double glazed window, cabin bed with cupboards above and a radiator.
A white bathroom suite with a rear facing double glazed window, bath with shower and curtain and rail over, wash hand basin and wc and full tiling to the walls.
Extended Brick Garage
With power, lighting and an up and over door. Incorporating a utility.
sectional store with double gates, power and lighting.
A low maintenance front garden, paved and gravelled. Wrought iron gates, concrete driveway to side and leading to the garage.
A lawned garden with a block paved patio and a cold water garden tap. There is panelled fencing and screening conifers.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.