This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Lincoln Hatch Lane, Burnham
- Four Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Three garages
A detached home offering substantial scope for extension subject to usual planning permission. The property benefits from lounge, kitchen, dining room, cloakroom, four bedrooms, bathroom, wc. Outside the property benefits from three garages and gardens. No onward chain.
A detached home offering substantial scope for extension subject to usual planning permission. The property benefits from lounge, kitchen, dining room, cloakroom downstairs and four bedrooms, bathroom, wc upstairs. Outside the property benefits from single garage, double garage and front and rear gardens. Offered with no onward chain.
Front aspect window, stairs to first floor, radiator, storage cupboard, dado rail.
Lounge 10' 11" x 13' 11" ( 3.33m x 4.24m )
Triple aspect secondary glazed windows, two radiators, brick surround fireplace, television point, door to rear garden.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.30m )
Front aspect window, storage cupboard, radiator, brick surround fireplace, television point, wall mounted lights.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 7' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.31m )
Rear aspect secondary glazed window, range of eye and base level units, 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, fitted Neff oven and hob, cooker hood over, space for fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
Side aspect secondary glazed frosted window, low level wc.
Inner lobby, door to rear garden.
Front aspect secondary glazed window, radiator, dada rail, storage cupboard with hot water tank, loft access, partially boarded with fitted ladder and two lights.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 11' 4" ( 4.55m x 3.45m )
Dual aspect windows, radiator, fitted wardrobes, inset shelving, telephone and television points.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.95m )
Secondary glazed front aspect double glazed window, radiator, two storage cupboards, telephone point.
Bedroom Three 14' 11" x 8' 6" ( 4.55m x 2.59m )
Dual aspect secondary glazed window, storage cupboard, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 6' 1" ( 2.69m x 1.85m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point.
Rear aspect double glazed frosted window, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal had basin, heated towel rail, tiled walls, shaver socket and light.
Rear aspect secondary glazed frosted window, low level wc.
Double Garage 22' 7" x 18' 7" ( 6.88m x 5.66m )
Up and over door, power and light, storage in eaves, roof with handmade tiles, door to rear garden.
Laid to lawn with mature shrubs, driveway parking for several vehicles.
Enclosed by panel fencing, mature shrubbed borders, fruit trees, four sheds, two side lawns, double gates leading to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.