5 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Glenwood, Llanedeyrn, Cardiff
like this property?Call 0843 313 4315
- Extended Semi Detached
- Five Bedrooms
- Open plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Sitting Room
- Double Garage with Utility Area
- Front, Rear and Side Gardens
An extended semi detached home set in a popular location with open plan lounge to dining room, snug/sitting room, study/bedroom five and four further bedrooms to the first floor. There are gardens to front, rear and side and a double garage with utility area.
An extended semi detached home set in a popular location comprising entrance hallway, study/fifth bedroom, inner hallway, downstairs W.C, open plan lounge to dining room, sitting room and kitchen. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a bathroom. There are also gardens to front, side and rear and a double garage with utility area.
Entered via obscured double-glazed door to side.
Radiator. Door to inner hallway.
Cloakroom 10' x 4' 10" ( 3.05m x 1.47m )
Double-glazed window to rear. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Radiator.
Reception / Bedroom Five
Irregular shaped room. Window to rear and side access. Radiator. Power points.
Stairs to first floor. Two under stairs storage cupboards. Radiator. Doors to:
Two piece suite comprising W.C and vanity wash hand basin. Co-ordinating tiles. Extractor fan.
Lounge 11' 9" x 13' 8" ( 3.58m x 4.17m )
Double-glazed window to rear aspect. Coved and textured ceiling. Feature fireplace. Radiator. Power points. Step leading to diner. Double doors into snug/sitting room.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 11' 8" ( 3.28m x 3.56m )
Raised level. Window to front aspect. Radiator. Obscured window to side aspect (reception/bedroom five).
Snug / Sitting Room 11' 9" x 13' 2" ( 3.58m x 4.01m )
Double-glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Power points. Double doors to lounge and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 13' ( 2.39m x 3.96m )
Fitted wall and base units with work surfaces. Co-ordinating tiles. Inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap over. Space for cooker and fridge/freezer. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Obscure glazed door to side giving access to rear garden. Double-glazed window to rear.
Stairs from inner hallway. Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' x 13' 6" maximum ( 3.05m x 4.11m maximum )
Window to rear aspect. Fitted range of wardrobes. Radiator. Power points. Corner display cabinet.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Built in walk in wardrobe. Power points.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.29m )
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Power points.
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 6' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.11m )
Double-glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Power points.
Obscured double-glazed window to rear aspect. Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C. Co-ordinating tiles. Radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn. Hedge row surround.
Paved patio area. Raised flower beds. Access to garage.
Double garage with utility area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.