This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom flat for sale
12 Bankhouse Grove, Largs, KA30 9PQ
- 2 well proportioned bedrooms
- Master bedroom has views to the front & rear of the property
- Comprehensive range of built in wardrobes in the guest room
- L shaped lounge with full width/height picture window & dining recess
- External balcony accessed from the lounge
- Bathroom fitted with 3 piece suite
- Outstanding town & Firth of Clyde views from the lounge and kitchen
- Undercover parking to the front of the building
In more detail the accommodation on offer comprises of inner reception hall with excellent storage leading to an L-shaped lounge with large dining recess. The lounge has a full width/height picture window with a set of sliding patio doors leading to a full width external balcony with outstanding town and Firth of Clyde views.
The kitchen also boasts excellent views and is equipped with a range of wall and base units with integrated hob and oven with extractor above. The property has two well proportioned bedrooms, the master with views to the front and rear and the guest with a comprehensive range of built in wardrobes. The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite to include W.C, wash hand basin and bath with overbath shower.
In addition to these features the property has double glazing, electric heating and undercover parking to the front of the building.
Largs is a popular holiday destination and is becoming increasingly popular for those looking for a seaside home in a town with a good range of amenities and recreational facilities. There are a number of primary and secondary schools serving the area with excellent travel links including railway station, bus routes and easy access to the major road networks. There are many restaurants and hotels in the area, with the yacht marina and seafront being an attraction for many. Prestwick and Glasgow Airport offers regular flights throughout Britain, Ireland and Europe.