5 bedroom house for saleHigh Road, Chigwell
- Elegant Lounge - 21’11 x 12’11
- Intercommunicating with
- Dining Room - 20’ x 14’4
- Spacious Conservatory - 22’8 x 21’
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Rm - 21’8 x 13’6
- Utility Room - 16’7 x 10’5
- L-shaped Study - 14’7 x 11’2(max)
- Guest Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom Suite - 20’11 X 13’7
- En Suite bath & Shower rm - 12’11 x 10’1
A delightful, exceptionally spacious detached property set on an
enviable plot in High Road, Chigwell and backing directly onto
picturesque Chigwell Golf Course.
The current owners have created a comfortable family home
which provides two fabulous intercommunicating reception
rooms as well as a superb conservatory overlooking the fantastic
landscaped gardens which extend to around 160’ in depth.
There are five double bedrooms, five bathrooms, a large garage
and a deep frontage with carriage driveway providing off street
parking for several vehicles.
This represents a rare opportunity to acquire a truly charming
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30424987.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLS0005FC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Portico, Chigwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.