Character Property for sale& Five Cottages, Uppingham, Rutland, LE15
- Town Centre Property
- Heart Of Historic Town
- 8 Self Contained Flats
- Detached House
- Car Park
- Stone Barn
- Investment / Development
Old Constables and Fives Cottage forms a substantial town centre property located in the heart of the historic market town of Uppingham. Old Constables comprises a shop and eight self contained flats. Fives Cottage is a detached house with gardens, stone barns and car park. Of interest to owner occupiers, developers and investors, the properties are for sale as a whole or as two separate lots.
Old Constables and Fives Cottage are located in the centre of the historic market town of Uppingham, close to Market Place, Falcon Hotel and shops along High Street East and High Street West. Uppingham School is located a short distance to the east. Uppingham is is a thriving market town situated adjacent to the A47, midway between Leicester and Peterborough. The town is often referred to as Rutland's the jewel in the crown.
Old Constables comprises a substantial three storey building with a basement and outbuildings, constructed of stone and brick beneath a pitched roof with dormer windows. The building has its principal elevation to High Street West and a return elevation to Orange Street.
The ground floor comprises a vacant shop and three flats. The first floor comprises three self contained flats. The second floor comprises two self contained flats plus a dilapidated area to the rear which has potential to be refurbished as an additional flat, subject to the necessary consents being granted. There are two entrance doors into the building off High Street West with additional entrances via the rear and off Orange Street.
Fives Cottage comprises a vacant, detached two storey dwelling in need of complete modernisation. On the ground floor there is an entrance porch to entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, bathroom, separate w.c, kitchen and pantry and on the first floor three bedrooms. Outside there is a two storey stone built barn, former fives court, gardens and car parking area accessed off Orange Street.
We understand that mains water, electricity and drainage are connected to the property. None of the services have been tested by Richardson and prospective purchases must rely on their own investigations as to their existence and condition.
Old Constables (edged blue on the plan) is for sale freehold subject to tenacies of part with the remainer of the property offered with vacant possession. Fives Cottage (edged green) is for sale freehold with full vacant possession.
Note: the property is a House in Multiple Occupation as defined by Section 257 of the Housing Act 2004.
Energy Performance Certificates are available to view on www.richardsonsurveyors.co.uk.
Indicative floor plans can be viewed on our website www.richardsonsurveyors.co.uk. Additional information to include Tenancy details, Fire Alarm Maintenance Certificate and Electrical Test Reports are available on request from the agents.
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
The property is available as a whole or in the two separate parts as described above.
on 01780 758007.
or email - email@example.com
Agent's note. When viewing the property please park your car in the Market Place opposite.
Richardson for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation and their details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Richardson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property on behalf of Richardson, or enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
MEASUREMENTS AND OTHER INFORMATION
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the agent, who will be pleased to check the information for you, especially if you will be travelling some distance to view the property. Electrical and other appliances mentioned in the sale particulars have not been tested by Richardson; therefore prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves as to their working order. The sale is subject to all rights of support, public and private rights of way, water, light, drainage and other easements, quasi-easements and wayleaves, all or any other rights, whether mentioned in these particulars or not.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30533842.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111049A_11049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richardson Estate Agents, Sales & Lettings Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.