5 bedroom detached house for saleBedlington Court, 40 Woodstock Gardens, Pencoed, Bridgend
- Detached Self Build Property
- Three Reception Rooms, Kitchen/Breakfast Room and Conservatory
- Five Bedrooms, Two En-Suites and Bathroom
- Driveway, Parking and Integral Garage
- Enclosed South West Facing Landscaped Rear Garden
- Peaceful Location
- Within Walking Distance of Town Centre
A large five bedroom detached self build property offering well proportioned accommodation and a generous size enclosed landscaped rear garden.
11' 10" x 12' 9" (3.61m x 3.89m)
12' 8" x 25' (3.86m x 7.62m)
12' 9" x 12' 9" (3.89m x 3.89m)
15' maximum measurement x 12' 1" (4.57m x 3.68m)
11' 10" x 16' 10" (3.61m x 5.13m) maximum measurement (Irregular shaped room)
15' x 16' 4" (4.57m x 4.98m)
17' 8" x 8' 3" (5.38m x 2.51m)
12' 10" x 15' 1" (3.91m x 4.60m)
12' x 12' 1" (3.66m x 3.68m) widening to a maximum measurement of 13'10"
8' 2" x 12' 8" (2.49m x 3.86m)
9' 10" x 12' 9" (3.00m x 3.89m)
9' 9" x 12' 10" (2.97m x 3.91m)
12' 9" x 8' 3" (3.89m x 2.51m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30633379.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2203006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Herbert R Thomas, Cowbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.