This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
6 bedroom detached house for sale
Nursery Gardens, Irthlingborough, Wellingborough
- RENOVATED DETACHED HOME
- Six Bedrooms, Three With En Suite
- 31ft Games Room
- Four Further Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
An exceptionally well appointed individual property boasting six bedrooms, three bedrooms with en suite, 31ft games room and four further reception rooms, well appointed contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, double garage and gardens. No Onward Chain.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, study, lounge, dining room, third reception room, 31ft games/play room, fitted kitchen with appliances, utility room, first floor landing, six bedrooms, three bedrooms with en suite and family bathroom. Outside are gardens to the front and rear together with a double garage and driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. Viewing is highly recommended.
Entered via double glazed front door, under floor heating, storage cupboard, doors to:-
A two piece suite comprising WC and wash hand basin, complimentary tiling, under floor heating, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Study 12' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.53m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, under floor heating.
Lounge 21' 10" x 15' 11" ( 6.65m x 4.85m )
Two double glazed windows to the side aspect, under floor heating, double glazed patio doors leading out onto the rear garden, feature fireplace.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.91m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, under floor heating.
Family Room 20' 5" x 11' 3" ( 6.22m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, double glazed patio doors leading out onto the rear garden.
Kitchen 17' 11" x 11' 9" ( 5.46m x 3.58m )
A fitted kitchen comprising a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage units with complimentary work surfaces and tiling, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, oven, fridge/freezer, under floor heating, integrated dishwasher, microwave, wine chiller, island unit with integrated hob and extractor hood dropping from the ceiling, island unit also forming breakfast bar and cupboard space, double glazed window to the rear aspect, door to the rear garden.
Base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, boiler, double glazed window to the rear aspect, under floor heating.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall, double glazed window to the front aspect, airing cupboard, access to loft space, radiator, doors to:-
Master Suite 20' 5" x 17' 10" ( 6.22m x 5.44m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, two radiators, walk-in wardrobe with power and light.
Comprising 'Jacuzzi' bath, walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, complimentary tiling, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 18' 6" x 13' 11" ( 5.64m x 4.24m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built-in wardrobes, two radiators.
Window to the rear aspect, a three piece suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, extractor fan, radiator, complimentary tiling.
Bedroom Two 16' 3" x 13' 8" ( 4.95m x 4.17m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, two radiators, coving to ceiling.
En Suite Wet Room
Double glazed skylight window, a three piece suite comprising shower, wash hand basin and WC, shaver point and tiling to all aspects.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Five 10' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, a four piece suite comprising bath with mixer taps over, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, extractor fan, shaver point and complimentary tiling.
Loft Room/bedroom Seven 31' 4" x 13' ( 9.55m x 3.96m )
Situated on the second floor you will find the converted loft space spanning 31ft. This versatile room offers a wealth of uses from games/play room, hobby room, home workshop/office and also a seventh bedroom. The room benefits from two radiators, two double glazed sky lights and some restricted head height.
Paved driveway providing off road parking for several cars leading to the double garage. Lawned areas and shrub borders.
A good size rear garden mainly laid to lawn, shrub borders, decked seating area, further patio area, enclosed by timber fencing.
Integral double garage which itself benefits twin up and over garage door, power and lighting.
The property offers excellent commuter links with good access roads including the A45 ring road and M1 Motorway giving access to Bedford, Wellingborough, Northampton and Milton Keynes. There is also the fast train for commuters travelling to Milton Keynes, London, Birmingham and Manchester.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.